Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My new favorite Facebook page
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,526

My new favorite Facebook page

Feb 10, 2016, 12:02 PM
yyaet.jpg(29.8 K)

Fire John Swofford. Along with a little something I made since he of course didn't know all about the scandals an UNCheat.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My new favorite Facebook page

Feb 10, 2016, 12:12 PM

Perhaps you know that I live in Swoffords hometown and know most of the family. They are truly nice folks and well respected by everyone here. I often have breakfast or lunch with johns brother and he is an extremely nice guy
With that said, John is planning to retire soon and I suspect that he has a member of his staff who has been groomed to take his place. Another Smurf! I hope Clemson and the other conference schools don't allow this to happen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oliver?***

Feb 10, 2016, 12:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oliver?***

Feb 10, 2016, 12:22 PM

Not funny. Oliver died in 2000

Should I have known ?***

Feb 10, 2016, 12:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2016, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: My new favorite Facebook page ]

FT I wholeheartedly respect and hear what you are saying. And I for one along with most others wouldn't think he is mean to orphans and kicks dogs. That said, I find it hard to believe anyone outside of a UNC fan would say he has done a good job as the face of the ACC. When you look at what the directors of the SEC, and Big 10-14 or whatever they are, and best example PAC 12 Larry Scott who works for his conference, to me and many others Swofford pales in comparison. Thank you for the Intel on the potential retirement, and I hope you are correct on the protégé kibosh.

the presidents that have re--upped his contract these

Feb 10, 2016, 12:31 PM

eighteen plus years apparently disagree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the presidents that have re--upped his contract these

Feb 10, 2016, 12:35 PM

Right . . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

of course i am.***

Feb 10, 2016, 12:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the presidents that have re--upped his contract these

Feb 10, 2016, 12:36 PM [ in reply to the presidents that have re--upped his contract these ]

Very true. I cannot argue that point, only wonder why and how.

i'd expect their criteria to be much broader and i've tried

Feb 10, 2016, 12:47 PM

for many moons to get @AThomas and others to ask the powers that be.

if i was as accusatory, concerned or impassioned as some, i'd go to those responsible, but maybe that's just me?

i'd like to see the ACC with a new commissioner soon, as new blood with new visions or ideas can be a positive thing. i'm sure the next commissioner will be vetted to the Nth.

Feb 10, 2016, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: My new favorite Facebook page ]

I have never approved of a commissioner from one of the member schools and I don't believe I ever will. Mr Swofford has done an ok job as the leader of the ACC but in order to move forward, we need some new blood. I especially don't wish to have UNCCH involved in anything regarding Clemson I have been around these phonies for fifty plus years and enough is enough! College football will soon make some major changes because of the monies involved and I think we should demand great leadership.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,526
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic