Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Six women file sex assault case against UT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,349

Six women file sex assault case against UT

Feb 9, 2016, 7:21 PM

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2016/02/09/sweeping-sexual-assault-suit-filed-against-ut/79966450/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Six women file sex assault case against UT

Feb 9, 2016, 7:25 PM

Gonna be a race to get your charges in after Florida state paid out. Sad the situation it has created because it is a real problem, but theyre gonna come out the woodwork now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2016, 7:25 PM

god forbid they should come out of the woodwork.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2016, 7:28 PM

Seriously are you that simple minded? I said it is a real issue, a really huge problem. But it will create many fake cases as well which exacerbates the problem whether the victim is believed or not.

Feb 9, 2016, 7:34 PM

"Race to get the charges" "sad the situation it has created" (which based on the following "it is a real problem" means women coming forward is the "sad situation". Simple minded? You're the one whose sole concern is that there may be some false claims in the bunch. it was a "real problem" but should have remain unaddressed. These are your words, not mine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if any of my girls were sexually assaulted money would

Feb 9, 2016, 7:43 PM

not be of any concern to me. I don't think for a second I'd blame NC State for some punks action. I would seek criminal charges or take care of the problem myself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if any of my girls were sexually assaulted money would

Feb 9, 2016, 7:49 PM

I hope I never find out how I would react but I think if you found out the school directly interfered in an investigation and protected your daughters rapist you would probably start to feel differently. Plus, even outside of athletics, major universities have done a terrible job protecting women. The solution to bad rape statistics being bad for schools has been to bury and obfuscate rape charges any way they can. This willingness to steer women away from making proper charges is amped up that much more when star athletes and athletic departments get involved. It is a major problem and Universities need to get their sh*t together and that usually doesn't happen until feet get held to the fire.

Yep***

Feb 9, 2016, 8:32 PM [ in reply to if any of my girls were sexually assaulted money would ]

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Feb 9, 2016, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Six women file sex assault case against UT ]

Let's agree to agree, and my apologies if I came off that way. I have a daughter, I would make law abiding citizen look like a disney film if anyone messes with my little girl

Feb 9, 2016, 7:31 PM

That is worth it's weight in gold in recruiting Ten. hs players.

the AD at Tennessee is Dave Hart--former

Feb 9, 2016, 8:57 PM

longtime AD at FlaSt (and ECU before that)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2016, 9:39 PM

This is a sad story but one that I have been hearing for years in the local media here in Knoxville. The problem is not just with the athletes. But some students seem to have the perception that UT wants to be a top 25 public school at any cost.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,349
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic