Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I did not waste my time watching any sports last night!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 658

So I did not waste my time watching any sports last night!

Feb 9, 2016, 7:14 AM

Bowden still coaching basketball?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You didn't bother to watch but did take the time to come on here and bash...

Feb 9, 2016, 7:21 AM

True fan, huh?

C'mon. We played ND and ran out of gas late. They just beat North Carolina.

Get a clue

Message was edited by: easleytigr®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You didn't bother to watch but did take the time to come on here and bash...

Feb 9, 2016, 7:25 AM

Always excuses ! For what I read ... our big men suck as always under Bowden! Can not win with 3.5 players against 8.5

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bowden?**

Feb 9, 2016, 7:27 AM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You didn't bother to watch but did take the time to come on here and bash...

Feb 9, 2016, 7:28 AM [ in reply to Re: You didn't bother to watch but did take the time to come on here and bash... ]

What excuse? I told you what happened. You clearly said u didn't bother watching so I told you what happened.

And please please please don't say our big men can't play under BROWNELL. Please look at the development of Bobo, Jerrai Grant, Blossomgame, and even Djitte is much better than when he got here!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2016, 7:39 AM [ in reply to You didn't bother to watch but did take the time to come on here and bash... ]

I agree with the above post sportsfan. You are such a sad person. You have about 90% of the board on ignore and still come on this board and think a lot of us want to hear what you have to say. Let's see you do a better job than Brownell.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gepetto still using your brain?

Feb 9, 2016, 7:25 AM

crybaby

Re: So I did not waste my time watching any sports last night!

Feb 9, 2016, 7:28 AM

But we scored 83 and ND just beat UNC

Did you spend that time making a video

Feb 9, 2016, 7:31 AM

Please post you spent that time making a new video.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

and yet you wasted everyone elses time

Feb 9, 2016, 7:38 AM

with this post....congratulations

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 658
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic