Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We should be happy with the NIT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 887

We should be happy with the NIT

Feb 9, 2016, 5:34 AM

But if we make it to the Big Dance, that would be an unexpected pleasure. To place the kind of pressure on a team that isn't able to handle stress is unfair. This team will be better able to handle stress next year, or the next. If we can just wait long enough and be patient eventually Great things wil come. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We should be happy with the NIT

Feb 9, 2016, 6:56 AM

Every 3-4 years, we get the NIT. Yep. We were due.

Feb 9, 2016, 7:25 AM

LOL or the next year or the Next or maybe 3 years

Im happy I woke up this morning to another day

Feb 9, 2016, 7:29 AM

On beautiful tigernet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I still think we will sneak into the tournament...

Feb 9, 2016, 8:14 AM

It's pretty much the real tournament or nothing. Winning the NIT is like winning the St Petersberg Bowl or whatever the worst bowl is. I will pull for us if we are in the NIT, but it's just practice for next year. I will never be happy about making the NIT.

Re:I think we will sneak into the tournament...I probably

Feb 9, 2016, 8:29 AM

cant name the worst bowl because there are so darn many now I'm sure there are some I havent heard of

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Clemson hired Brownell because they were confident he

Feb 9, 2016, 8:30 AM

would (finally) make the NIT in his 6th season, then that's a big problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Agreed!!!!

Feb 9, 2016, 9:44 AM

If we have low expectations in BBs 6th yr, then that's a problem imo.
Very good coach, but I've always said, his recruiting is a problem and
it takes his players 2 yrs to get a hold of his system so we lose 2 yrs. By the time they get good like Blossomgame, they are graduating the next yr. Add to that, we never pick up our game til Jan so we always have 3-4 bad losses which kills it for a tourney bid.

Every year we say we have no expectations on this team and when they win a few against good teams, people act like he's doing a great job.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'd like one of the leonardo da vinci's here to sketch

Feb 9, 2016, 9:59 AM [ in reply to If Clemson hired Brownell because they were confident he ]

that plan out.

no, coach brownell did not get the job selling the NIT[fingers crossed] in year 6.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2016, 9:51 AM
image.gif(482.3 K)

" To place the kind of pressure on a team that isn't able to handle stress is unfair."

NIT should be the minimum every season.

Feb 9, 2016, 9:51 AM

OP had us consistently making the NCAA. No reason we couldn't be a semi regular participant.

Replies: 10
| visibility 887
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic