Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are people pilling on after a loss to ND?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,329

Why are people pilling on after a loss to ND?

Feb 8, 2016, 11:09 PM

I am not a CBB fan. That said, ND just beat UNC and they are a good team. They were hot tonight and we didn't play bad. I don't think this is the game to gauge unhappiness with the season. Sure, it would have been a good win, but ND is tough. 89-83 and ND was on fire. This win would have been huge to get into the tournament, but it's not a surprising loss. We're not out of it yet. We're on the outside looking in, but we aren't out. I think until we are definitely out, we shouldn't be so negative. Let' see what happens. Anyway, that's my opinion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We really needed the win

Feb 8, 2016, 11:12 PM

But I also think the people who are relentlessly negative are just looking for a reason to spew.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We really needed the win

Feb 8, 2016, 11:36 PM

Did you watch the game? Do you understand the game? Clemson was fukking horrible tonight and you can't do that when you are on the bubble . . .err. .were on the bubble.

i watched, I was there, what exactly were we horrible at?

Feb 8, 2016, 11:56 PM

ND is one of the most efficient offenses I have seen. They just beat UNC.

I'll wait for your answer

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i watched, I was there, what exactly were we horrible at?

Feb 9, 2016, 12:00 AM

ND and Carolina are two of the better teams I've seen play this year. Doesn't matter what their records are right now. You will have to bring A game to beat them. Still think Carolina will cut down nets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Why are people pilling on after a loss to ND?

Feb 8, 2016, 11:13 PM

Well.... That's not the tigernet way. Far to many all American players and coaches on this'bored' and they have all the answers. Can't wait to watch them get back on the wagon

Feb 8, 2016, 11:14 PM

There is a large contingent of layers-on that sort of hide when Clemson BB is doing well but the microsecond there is a downturn or unfavorable result , they pop up and destroy everything , like a Cam Newton Super Bowl fumble .
They just love to languish in the loser lounge .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Support this team - if for no other reason but JB - Warrior!***

Feb 8, 2016, 11:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2016, 11:17 PM

It's not just the loss, it's the fact that we're going to miss the tournament for the 5th straight season.

Not that hard to figure out....

Lady Coots lost. Get over it.***

Feb 8, 2016, 11:23 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

We don't know if we are going to miss the tournament yet..

Feb 8, 2016, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Why are people pilling on after a loss to ND? ]

Usually by this point we are out of it already and there is no question about it. We still have a chance. Do I think we will make the tournament? The odds are against us. Th eodds aren't that crazy that we could pull it off. That said, we are the 2nd 4 out right now. You already wrote this team off? Wait until we are definitely out of it and your complaining will have merit. You never know, you may get surprised. It's not over.

I'm still hopeful that we can make the dance, but the

Feb 8, 2016, 11:18 PM

disappointment is that we are ALWAYS on the outside looking in at this point, and were hoping it would be different this time. Clemson is perfectly capable of having basketball teams that are on the inside looking inside.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I'm still hopeful that we can make the dance, but the

Feb 8, 2016, 11:25 PM

On the inside looking inside ?
Did you just divide by zero ?

DB23

Well, if you're on the inside, there's no reason to be

Feb 8, 2016, 11:33 PM

looking outside. That only leaves inside.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I concur..

Feb 8, 2016, 11:30 PM [ in reply to I'm still hopeful that we can make the dance, but the ]

It's usually hopeless by the point in the season. There is hope still. We played with some serious heart tonight. We have a chance.

This team never gives up - I will say that about Brownell's

Feb 8, 2016, 11:37 PM

teams in general - they're fighters. We just need a few more basketball players, ones that can shoot the lights out and are skilled enough to compete on the inside without fouling.

- H. L. Mencken

What's scary?

Feb 8, 2016, 11:44 PM

We are definitely losing Nnoko. We may be losing Blossongame. We will banking on Robertin and Djitte to hold it together on the glass? Maybe that Elijah Thomas will turn it up a notch next year.

Feb 9, 2016, 7:44 AM

I dunno, but guessing DNA mebbe?...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,329
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic