Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm ready to stop hearing from the bandwagon panthers fans.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 950

I'm ready to stop hearing from the bandwagon panthers fans.

Feb 8, 2016, 12:16 PM

I know there are actual panther fans, but never to the level this year. I make it to one to two games a year and the stadium has always been pretty empty. It's just amazing to see that many people act like they've loved them all along.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

then maybe you should log off Panthernet....

Feb 8, 2016, 12:18 PM

Oh wait

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: then maybe you should log off Panthernet....

Feb 8, 2016, 1:16 PM

Panthernet or camnet?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

You mean that there are more fans of a football team

Feb 8, 2016, 12:18 PM

When they do well?

I think you just might be on to something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you an ACTUAL or

Feb 8, 2016, 12:21 PM

fake Panthers fan?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I am in fact a fan of fake panthers

Feb 8, 2016, 12:23 PM

I mean I've never met one, but I think I'd like it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you an ACTUAL or

Feb 8, 2016, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Are you an ACTUAL or ]

Is he a carolina panther alum? If not, he's not a real fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: You mean that there are more fans of a football team

Feb 8, 2016, 12:23 PM [ in reply to You mean that there are more fans of a football team ]

STOP CHEERING FOR MY TEAM!!! I CHEERED FOR THEM FIRST....AND ALTHOUGH THE TEAM I LOVE SO DEARLY COULD DIRECTLY BENEFIT FROM YOUR SUPPORT.....I FIND MORE VALUE IN THE NOVELTY OF HAVING CHOSEN THE PANTHERS AS MY TEAM BEFORE YOU DID.

I liked the band before they sold out.***

Feb 8, 2016, 12:26 PM

Dont have this problem with Detroit fans.***

Feb 8, 2016, 12:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

falcons fan here. Not much to be proud of lol.***

Feb 8, 2016, 1:39 PM

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Re: I'm ready to stop hearing from the bandwagon panthers fans.

Feb 8, 2016, 12:28 PM

Not a panters fan. Not an NFL fan at all. But you can't tell me people didn't see this coming. I mean when you are next to the worse in the league for 10 years you tend to amass great talent. That you eventually trade for better talent. Unless you are the lions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: I'm a bandwagon fan

Feb 8, 2016, 12:28 PM

but I dont ever see them any more. I think they quit making them and use motor coaches now

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm a bandwagon fan

Feb 8, 2016, 12:50 PM

That happens in all sports. Fence riding fans that pull for whatever team is winning. The gamecocks had a lot of those. I'm no Carolina fair weather fan. If Scam is playing for them, I will not be a Panther fan.

The Carolinas are still Redskins country

Feb 8, 2016, 12:59 PM

HTTR!

For those of us like 30-ish and older, many grew up Redskins fans, because back in the day, they were the local team. We got all their games, till the Panthers came along.

Rewind further, like pre- Tampa Bay Bucs, pre-Falcons, pre-Dolphins, and the Redskins were the team of southern Jersey, all the way down to Florida.

Re: I'm ready to stop hearing from the bandwagon panthers fans.

Feb 8, 2016, 1:29 PM

Bandwagon fans are the best thing that could've happened for the panthers. They've gone from no fans to fans all over America to buy their jerseys and hats and merchandise, etc. If you are a panther fan, there should be no complaining about bandwagons, especially if you live in the Carolinas.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 950
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic