Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As a Clemson fan and Panthers fan.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,756

As a Clemson fan and Panthers fan.

Feb 7, 2016, 10:35 PM

It really sucked that both of them lost but...

The Panthers gave that game away the whole time.

Tigers played extremely well and lost on only a few plays.

Completely different "we just lost the Championship" feeling. Tigers earned respect, Panthers just flat out lost...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sorry jfb. the panthers had a great run this year...***

Feb 7, 2016, 10:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said......***

Feb 7, 2016, 10:37 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cam fumbling the ball then standing there staring at it..

Feb 7, 2016, 10:38 PM

instead of diving on it made me rage..looked as if he said F it im the mvp who cares

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cam was just done by then. Denver D line kicked his ###.***

Feb 7, 2016, 10:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

which is him all about himself..

Feb 7, 2016, 11:35 PM

if he recovers it at worst we punt and are still only down by seven..instead they revover score to put game away

Or he was jumping backwards to recover the ball because

Feb 8, 2016, 9:09 AM [ in reply to cam fumbling the ball then standing there staring at it.. ]

he thought it was about to come out of the pile, which it did, and he tried to jump on it then.

Which is more likely, that, or the thought going through his mind that he's the MVP so he doesn't care about recovering a fumble in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl when the Panthers are only down 6?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Or he was jumping backwards to recover the ball because

Feb 8, 2016, 9:32 AM

His laziness is obviously at play here.

Laziness? He jumped backwards and immediately went to

Feb 8, 2016, 9:47 AM

the ground trying to recover the ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Laziness? He jumped backwards and immediately went to

Feb 8, 2016, 11:05 AM

I was kidding. I see the same thing you saw.

I knew people would jump on this ridiculous narrative.***

Feb 8, 2016, 9:12 AM [ in reply to cam fumbling the ball then standing there staring at it.. ]

This Panthers game was the most frustrating game I've ever seen.

Feb 7, 2016, 10:45 PM

I feel for the defense. I want Thomas Davis Sr. and Kuechly to get a ring, man. The offense and ST just effed things up to no end.

On to next year.

Time to make things right.

~JKB

panthers didn't give it away, Broncos were just the better team...

Feb 7, 2016, 10:48 PM

both teams had turnovers. A great defensive battle, Denver's defense was just a little better.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those were just two great defenses but Denver's

Feb 8, 2016, 8:51 AM

made a couple extra plays. Granted, their biggest play was after the replay officials clearly botched the call on Cotchery's catch, so that defensive TD should've never happened. But it wouldn't have made a difference. The Denver defense did a great job of pressuring from the ends to keep Cam in the pocket, and covering the receivers downfield.

The Panthers WR corp was awful on paper heading into the

Feb 8, 2016, 9:17 AM

season. They exceeded expectations primarily because Cam had tons of time to throw all season long and opposing defenses had to respect the running game and Greg Olson. Last night the OL was getting whipped, Cam had very little time to throw the football, the running game wasn't there, and the weakness of the WR corp was on full display as a result.

I know Benjamin is coming back to pair with Funchess, but the Panthers still need somebody that can run some quick routes and create some separation near the LOS.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,756
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic