Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DB predictions for 2017?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,287

DB predictions for 2017?

Feb 7, 2016, 3:19 PM

I'm doing this just to put down who is a possibility to put in my head and to see what you all are thinking.

CB:
Deon Jones, 4 star (.9683) and #7 CB in the class from DC and is a heavy Clemson lean.
LeAnthony Williams, 4 star (.9301) and #15 CB in the class. From the talented football program of Roswell and gives us the inside track to Xavier McKinney. He seems like he can pledge for Clemson at any moment...
Jamyest Williams, 4 star (.9740) and probably the pound for pound best player in the entire class from the powerhouse of Archer. My hope is that he can be our LaMarcus Joyner. Seems to be a Clemson/UGA battle but he wants to do a package deal with Devon Hunter who both seem to LOVE Clemson.
Deangleo Gibbs, 5 star (.9935) probably a long shot but he just transferred to a pipeline school of Grayson and is already good friends with Chase Brice. My guess is that we at least land an official, hope we get him on campus for camp with Chase and a few games. A legit 6'2 guy.
Trajan Bandy, 4 star (.9022) from Miami and is a heavy Clemson lean as well. It seems to me like he wants to commit but maybe we've told him to wait a little because of the guys listed above. South Florida tough kid from an obviously talent rich area.

Safety:
Devon Hunter, 4 star (.9753) and is 6'3, fitting the TJ Green/Jayron Kearse mold. Good player from Chesapeake, a talent rich area so it'd be great to have a flag in that area.
Tank Robinson, 4 star (.9352) instate stud from the low country in Santee. I want this kid 1. Being an instate guy 2. Being from the low country where having a deep presence there can pay dividends hopefully helping us get Ortre Smith and Joyner. 3. Keeps him away from Columbia. I'll be fine with Robinson and any other safety.
Xavier McKinney, 4 star (.9551) Bama commit from Roswell. I think if we get Williams and if Tre Lamar has a good year then we can flip him.
Salavas Cann, 4 star (.8924) from Bamberg the obvious pipeline school. I'd like to keep him away from Columbia but I think he'll end up there. I'm assuming he's related to AJ Cann because Bamberg isn't that big of a town but it'll be interesting to see how he shakes out.

Does anyone know how many we're taking at each position? I listed my favorite 9 but I don't think we'll take that many... Predictions on how each recruitment shakes out? Assuming we'll take two of each I predict/want realistically:

Jamyest and Leanthony Williams at CB and Tank Robinson and Xavier McKinney

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DB predictions for 2017?

Feb 7, 2016, 3:46 PM

Oh how I would love for all of them to come on down to tigertown. But that is very unrealistic haha.

Jameyest Williams is a stud and........

Feb 7, 2016, 4:00 PM

a tremendous hitter. He is a head hunter. His film is fantastic. I hope he's on top of the list.

LaMarcus Joyner***

Feb 7, 2016, 5:26 PM

Feb 7, 2016, 4:24 PM

Does anybody know how many we're taking at each position?
Yea Dabo knows,and his is the only answer that matters.
Man,do I dislike arm chair quarterbacks.
But you asked what I was thinking.

Feb 7, 2016, 4:47 PM

Didnt Will Poole put us in his Top 5 as well. Top 50 guy.

I think we go 5 total DBs. If we can lock in Jaymest, Tank, Leanthony. Wed be in a great spot.

Re: Scott Early has a good one over at Westwood in

Feb 7, 2016, 7:10 PM

Anderson. I can't remember his name. #7.

Re: Scott Early has a good one over at Westwood in

Feb 7, 2016, 7:15 PM

believe that is westSIDE, goober

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah Eight Ball. You are right. Feel better?***

Feb 7, 2016, 7:36 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,287
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic