Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Feaster be 100% by August practice?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,606

Will Feaster be 100% by August practice?

Feb 6, 2016, 8:44 PM

He is supposed to have shoulder surgery. I'm just wondering if he'll be considered 100% by the start of preseason camp.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Feaster be 100% by August practice?

Feb 6, 2016, 8:59 PM

I believe they've already expedited & performed the procedure last week but there haven't been any details about what he had done. I know he dislocated his shoulder in 2014 and it has ailed him since. There's more than likely either a tear or laxity of a specific ligaments or more than one, which will have to be tightened and sutured endoscopically. Clemson players get the best rehab treatments available and even with extensive surgery, the shoulder is usually close to 100% within 6 months. He will more than likely miss a good bit of camp though which will certainly set him back practice-wise.

Feb 6, 2016, 9:56 PM

I agree. ... I think we will see Adam taking the number 2 spot in part because of the staff wanting to protect Feaster and not rush him. ...as well as Adam being a great back himself.

Feb 6, 2016, 9:10 PM

Yes

Feb 6, 2016, 9:41 PM

Shoulder surgery rehab depends on type of surgery...if rotator cuff he will not be 100% nor would I pay him either!

Feb 6, 2016, 10:00 PM

Is this a troll?

Nope, and we don't need him in August.

He needs to 100% recover and rehab.

Not a bright question.

Feb 6, 2016, 11:36 PM

Feaster has not been 100% since 9th grade.

Over the past 4 seasons he has missed at least 3 games each season and missed 16 total in 4 years. Plus he played a number of games where he should not have been out there and was obviously 100%

When he is healthy, watch out, he is special. Unfortunately he spent half of his high school career injured or recovering from injury.

Feb 6, 2016, 11:52 PM

That is a question only his doctor's can answer. Depends on the type of surgery he had. But with choice ,Dye and CJ behind Wayne I think they'll Most likely red shirt feaster. If he's down for months and cant weight train or practice he won't be ready for the season. If he can GO during fall drills? Then we'll see. But I feel he'll red shirt. But that's my opinion, we have great backs already. We need him, but not at the cost of his health.
GO TIGERS !!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will be by the time we play your team in Nov.***

Feb 7, 2016, 9:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

track season

Feb 7, 2016, 10:43 AM

I wonder if this will keep him from running track. If so it might would have been a good idea to be an EE if he had the chance to be anyways.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: track season

Feb 7, 2016, 10:48 AM

Dabo already said, at the recruiting wrap-up, that Feaster was foregoing track to have his shoulder surgery done, the goal being that he'd be ready for the reason. Whether or not that's the case remains to be proven but that is their goal.

Re: track season

Feb 7, 2016, 10:58 AM

Keeping my fingers crossed! He is going to be a player that's for sure.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2016, 10:59 AM

He is a 3 year type player ! He will be used as soon as he is ready. No redshirt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2016, 11:20 AM

I agree with you but the more I think about this, and the fact that no one is providing any updates / insight into the extent of his injury / rehab time... It wouldn't be unwise for Feaster to redshirt if he won't even be able to practice until September.

I'm not wishing for it to happen, or even saying it will, but it wouldn't be unwise. Next year, Gallman, Dye, Davidson, & Choice will all be gone. Feaster, with a year of practice, would be ready to hit the ground running instead of finding himself in a 5-deep rotation.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,606
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic