Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can't understand some of you guys...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,282

Can't understand some of you guys...

Feb 6, 2016, 8:31 PM

Most fans knew coming into the week that we needed to find a way to win 1 of 2 on the road. Winning both would have been icing on the cake. We accomplished the 1 and had a great chance to win after being down by 12 with 5+ mins to play. We missed 2 open 3's, and a fast break layup with chances to take/extend leads. We gave ourselves chances and even had a missed free throw with 20 or seconds left yet yall now want Brownell fired again?

Fickle fickle fickle!

We are still in ok, not great, but ok shape with 7 games to go. Need 5 of them to put ourselves in position. 6 would get us in.

Losses... Especially on the road... Happen in conference play.

Be a fan, or don't!

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong

Feb 6, 2016, 8:34 PM

Most of us felt like we needed to win 2 out of these 3 road games. We won 1. That's not being fickle, that's going 1-2 in 3 VERY winnable games. That said, if we turn it back around and make the tournament, no one will care. hth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wh would have thought we would be talking tournament

Feb 6, 2016, 8:40 PM

at the beginning of the year,if we don't win another game,we are as good as last year

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wh would have thought we would be talking tournament

Feb 6, 2016, 8:48 PM

I'd say even better. This team seems to have much more promise than last year's, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wh would have thought we would be talking tournament

Feb 6, 2016, 9:44 PM [ in reply to wh would have thought we would be talking tournament ]

Coot mentality.

the vpi loss is disappointing. they are missing 3 big

Feb 6, 2016, 8:54 PM

pieces they expected to have this year and came into the game 120ish in rpi. i <3 buzz williams and thought he would have the hoki hiers ready to play.

it's a game this 2016[post new year] tiger team probably should win and needed to win.

i don't believe anyone can take much away from the run after the first of the year, but with each not so good loss the shadow hanging over this team from the poor season start looms large.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the vpi loss is disappointing. they are missing 3 big

Feb 7, 2016, 12:06 AM

"We are who we is", F. Zappa

Re: Can't understand some of you guys...

Feb 6, 2016, 9:35 PM

Before you start criticizing some of us guys,get your facts straight.
We had three games,not two on the road,and we lost two,and struggled in the first half of the middle game that we did win.
Now we face Notre Dame,coming off a big win tonite at home against the Holes.
Secondly,how may yall's are wanting Brad fire?.And what is a yall?
Now this is just my opinion.but we are probably ok for the ACC Championships,but I'm not going out
on a limb,and predicting anything beyond that.
Conference play ,or not,our OOC schedule could make the difference,especially if we don't
win 5 ,or 6 of the 7.

Re: Can't understand some of you guys...

Feb 6, 2016, 11:02 PM

He said COMING INTO THE WEEK.

We had 2 road games this week. You talk about needing to get facts straight...

I don't understand why everyone's opinion on this season has all of the sudden changed from an ACC road loss. We need 5 wins. Let's go get them.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,282
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic