Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Forgive me for beating a dead horse, but I spoke to my
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,169

Forgive me for beating a dead horse, but I spoke to my

Feb 4, 2016, 11:01 AM

"source" about Gary. Apparently he DID tell some players that he was committing to Clemson but did not commit to the coaching staff while on his visit. He later told a coach thaht he was going to pledge to Clemson on NSD, but that he got cold feet moments before the announcement and changed his mind. His family was not happy and believed that he was not particuarly happy with his decision at the time and was open to changing even after the announcement. But apparently something on the ride home made him feel better about his decision,...maybe a call from a coach(though that would be illegal).

Anyways, that is what I was told from somebody who is connected to the program.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

the illegal comment is the true issue...

Feb 4, 2016, 11:02 AM

Someone has already posted the rules on phone calls during the dead period.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Re: Forgive me for beating a dead horse, but I spoke to my

Feb 4, 2016, 11:03 AM

Its over. Let it go. Him and you

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just thought some may be curious as to how it went down.

Feb 4, 2016, 11:07 AM

And it would exhonerate some posters for their predicitions.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

Re: Just thought some may be curious as to how it went down.

Feb 4, 2016, 11:08 AM

and some may be. Just not me personally

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2016, 12:06 PM

Then just dont reply if you dont want to hear about it. Or dont click on anything that says Gary right? Not trying to be a ######, but that seems like the easier thing to do.

Feb 4, 2016, 12:10 PM

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^

Absolutely - thank you.***

Feb 4, 2016, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Just thought some may be curious as to how it went down. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

H man. I was told to put my pitchfork up. . You telling

Feb 4, 2016, 11:20 AM

Me to go get it again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I saw his leg twitch.***

Feb 4, 2016, 11:22 AM

Has he signed his LOI?***

Feb 4, 2016, 11:39 AM

Re: Forgive me for beating a dead horse, but I spoke to my

Feb 4, 2016, 11:39 AM

It was completely obvious that something did not make sense! #TheWorstSigningEver #Funeral

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trevor Pryce

Feb 4, 2016, 12:12 PM

He has been compared to Pryce already but it would not surprise me to see this young man transfer from Michigan after 1 year. I am not sure what made him choose them yesterday, but based on his words and body language, he might have been best served to postpone his decision a few days to be 100% sure.

Re: Trevor Pryce

Feb 4, 2016, 12:12 PM

Name a 5 * who transferred.

Feb 4, 2016, 12:27 PM

Mike Bellamy comes to mind though he didn't really have a choice in the matter. Chris Martin left Cal and went to Florida in 2010 (also a defensive end for what it's worth). Derrick Green is leaving Michigan now (5 star runningback). Ondre Pipkins (DT) transferred from Michigan just last summer. That's four that I have come up with in just a few minutes of Google searching; 2 of which were from the school Mr. Gary signed with.

See- Google is a reliable source

Feb 4, 2016, 1:10 PM

Good for you sir!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2016, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Trevor Pryce ]

I was going to say Derrick Green just this season.

Green should have come to Clemson too. I know we were recruiting him and I thought we would get him.

Randy Moss

Feb 4, 2016, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Trevor Pryce ]

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,169
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic