Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Dabo's post-game press conference for the ACC Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Dabo's post-game press conference for the ACC Championship

Dec 6, 2015, 1:37 AM

WATCH: Dabo's post-game press conference for the ACC Championship

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's Dynasty

Dec 6, 2015, 6:29 AM

Dabo brought a dynasty back to Clemson football. He's our Bear Bryant. Even if Bama wanted him I still don't believe he'd go. He has built a program dynasty with so many legendary players already. He brought fundamentals back and because of that, we're #1 and 13-0. He is the symbol of the new Era of college football. I can't wrap my head around the people who don't like him or the ones ready to toss him at the first sign of trouble in a season. My goodness no coach has done what he's done at Clemson in the history of our program to bring winning and elitism to the Valley. Let's keep him for life, even in the those "pesky" 10 win seasons...

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Dabo's post-game press conference for the ACC Championship

Dec 6, 2015, 6:43 PM

Who in the the media would want to ask Dabo about the refs calling off side on the on side kick and the suppose to be a fake punt, no body but the one and only kornCoot. Oh and he will write that we won bc the refs made a bad call. I don't think it could possibly be another Tiger fan that could HATE that sumbitch any more than I do. Just to hear the sound of his voice, make me feel as if I just took a huge bite out of a lemon. And when I look at him, I see his skin crawling until his nasty A$S sets in where his face was.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Dabo's post-game press conference for the ACC Championship

Dec 6, 2015, 6:51 PM

Amen!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic