Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Booger (LOL) McFarland thinks Chizik is the reason
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,349

Booger (LOL) McFarland thinks Chizik is the reason

Dec 1, 2015, 2:48 PM

UNCheat will beat us. He goes on to say he's looking forward to a defense taking away DW's big play ability and that we've never had to have a scoring drive late in the game.

I'm not making any of this up. This is a college football "expert."

1. Chizik is a better coordinator than BV? Really? He could only hope to be somewhere in BV's zip code.
2. Booger (snicker) thinks UNCheat will present a better D than DW has faced this year? Better than UL, ND, FSU, or . . . wait for it . . . . THE #1 D IN THE COUNTRY??? That would be BC in case you don't know.
3. He obviously didn't bother reading about DW and the OL smiling and telling each other it's time to go get it--this is what we came here for.

These guys just make me want to puke.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

chizik is a great coordinator, that has nothing to do with venables though.***

Dec 1, 2015, 2:50 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Re: chizik is a great coordinator, that has nothing to do with venables though.***

Dec 1, 2015, 2:56 PM

I coordinated going from a national championship with Cam to a 3-9 season at Auburn and getting fired. He is lucky not to be 0-3 against us.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

so he's not a good coordinator?

Dec 1, 2015, 3:02 PM

I'm not sold that he's a bad coach. The only problem he made was changing his offense. I think the next time he is a head coach he won't make that mistake.

Some coaches are just best being coordinators and i think

Dec 1, 2015, 3:09 PM

that's probably the case with Chizik. He caught lightning in a bottle 1 year with Malzahn and Cam Newton, but the rest of his HC resume is pretty awful.

thats true. That's why I think venables is happy being the dc.***

Dec 1, 2015, 3:11 PM

Re: Booger (LOL) McFarland is a SEC network host

Dec 1, 2015, 2:56 PM

so EXPECT extreme bias. I mean old Chizik coached at Auburn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Booger (LOL) McFarland is a SEC network host

Dec 1, 2015, 3:03 PM

TU for this, listen to him on Mike and Mike - hes an LSU guy and everything is SEC this and SEC that. He provides nothing of substance but his name is catchy so they have him on from time to time.

These dumba$$es don't bother doing any research....

Dec 1, 2015, 2:57 PM

before boring us with their entirely subjective opinions and assessments. These $EC homers want Clemson to lose so Bama can take over the No. 1 spot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Booger (LOL) McFarland thinks Chizik is the reason

Dec 1, 2015, 2:59 PM

I have a hard time taking anything serious from a guy named Booger. He should be selling burnt copies of movies and pocket knives at the jockey lot.

Is this a joke? Really?

Dec 1, 2015, 3:02 PM

Anything that is uttered from some dumba$$ that would actually call himself (on national TV nonetheless) BOOGER can't be taken seriously. What a freaking joke. People hate Clemson and UNCheat is just the next great hope of the CFB world to "put the rednecks in their place!" Geez, what a joke..maybe BOOGER wishes he had attended UNCheat and majored in African American Studies?

Re: Booger (LOL) McFarland thinks Chizik is the reason

Dec 1, 2015, 3:04 PM

I haven't looked it up but does UNC have a series of a good recruiting classes leading up to this year? Or, did they just develop a bunch of players into really good athletes?

they have recruited well***

Dec 1, 2015, 4:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,349
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic