Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope the Tigers are getting ticked off
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I hope the Tigers are getting ticked off

Nov 30, 2015, 6:56 PM

with all this talk about unc will win because Clemson has not been playing good football over the last few weeks. If we don't turn the ball over and play solid defense we should win by 2 or 3 touchdowns. I believe in our great team and we will win.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

similar to when we played VA Tech for the Championship

Nov 30, 2015, 7:08 PM

We beat them in Blacksburg and then played poorly (lost to SCjr) so were actually underdogs going into the game and then took care of business.

Great analogy***

Nov 30, 2015, 7:15 PM

Re: I hope the Tigers are getting ticked off

Nov 30, 2015, 7:10 PM

I think they relaxed after FSU because they knew the would win if they brought their C game. UNC has team's attention and I think we will see a focused Tiger team Saturday night

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope every talking head picks UNC***

Nov 30, 2015, 7:18 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: I hope every talking head picks UNC***

Nov 30, 2015, 7:19 PM

Especially Corso. Has he gotten one right this year?

I know he picked the coots to beat us last week.***

Nov 30, 2015, 10:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope every talking head picks UNC***

Nov 30, 2015, 7:39 PM [ in reply to I hope every talking head picks UNC*** ]

I hope they pick UNC also and tell why. I hope they will all say that Clemson's D has sucked the last part of the season against bad teams. That should pisss them off enough for them to take a look at how chitty they have been playing...And our offense should take a look at all those fumbles hitting the ground. If we clean up all those things we have been screwing up on, Clemson will beat any team in the top 4 teams!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2015, 7:24 PM

See i think that it was more sakerlina taking the ball than us just giving it away. We hold on to those fumbles last sattidy, we win by 28 at least. I have faith that there is a driving force to these young men, the possibility of being National Champs, something they have dreamt of for their entire life's I'm sure. Hold on to the ROCK, knock the cheating socks off the Tarholes, GO TIGERS, ALL THE WAY BABY

Walt Deptula is going all out with his theory

Nov 30, 2015, 7:30 PM

about how "tired' and "confused" the defense is.Give it a rest for chissakes! The last 3 games have been a mental slog and the Tigers have to a certain degree just had metal lapses on defense during games. Each time though the defense snapped itself out of its funk and rose to the occasion and made big stops.You just can't be up all the time for every game without wearing yourself out .I don't think they are that tired and I think on defense they will be fine and very aggressive(Walt endlessly prattling on about how neither defense has a prayer of stopping the others offense).And my god the Tigers have just about everyone healthy for this game.Where was all this handwringing before the Fla State game after the shootout with NC State?

ah, don't take it so personal

Nov 30, 2015, 7:31 PM

the media hacks have ONLY this game to talk about and hope for chaos this week. There's just nothing else out there.

If some other team was in our place, we (and everybody else) would be rooting for an upset, just for the entertainment value of an otherwise pretty dull championship weekend.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2015, 7:34 PM

I've believe in our team even in the bad years. But if we play UNC the way we played the coots, we will lose. It will take a reasonably clean game from us to win. They unc didn't go 8-0 in the ACC, and 11-1 season bc they are a crap team. We got through the toughest part of our schedule against FSU, ND, and Louiville playing decent FB, but our D has looked like crap playing a 4-8 Syracuse, a 7-5 NC State, and a 3-9 coot team. Our D gave up 100 points to 3 bad teams. I just hope and pray that our D comes to play Satueday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2015, 11:03 PM

Allorangeallthetime52, one thing to consider as well my brother, we didn't get to be 8-0 in the ACC and 12-0 on the season because we are crap team either! Deep in your Orange heart you and I both know our D will show up Saturday night!
This Tiger team steps up when needed! I am confident in our teams Destiny! Spot the dang ball!

Dec 1, 2015, 5:11 PM

Absolutely!!! My statement was aimed more that the Heels aren't going to lay down and give it to us bc they do believe that they are just as good as we are at 11-1 compared to our 12-0. Our guys being pisssed about the chit talk, hopefully will lead to them just beating the chit out the Tar Holes. Do that and we are a Deadlock for the #1 playoff spot. I'm always afraid that the know it alls will try and pull something that will give us a disadvantage, like putting us at #4 playing #1. ;)

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic