Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Every time I attend a game at that cesspool in Columbia....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,231

Every time I attend a game at that cesspool in Columbia....

Nov 30, 2015, 9:49 AM

I am reminded what a no class, low-rent, trailer trash fan base $CU really has.

Throwing things at opposing players and fans, the middle finger salute following each score, and the "f*** you Dabo" cheer.

I have attended college football games all across this country and I have never witnessed anything even remotely close to the typical conduct you always encounter at games in Columbia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Years ago FSU was that way, but they cleaned the place up.***

Nov 30, 2015, 9:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Every time I attend a game at that cesspool in Columbia....

Nov 30, 2015, 9:53 AM

That is why I stopped going to any game involving their crowd. Rude, immature and just plain ignorant in some cases describes their behavior.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, that is their goal to keep us away

Nov 30, 2015, 10:01 AM

I had avoided it for the same reasons since 89, but I am glad I went Saturday

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw those same things from the student section

Nov 30, 2015, 9:53 AM

But as a whole, our experience was very good with the "other" fans around the stadium and in the tailgate.

Very friendly and hospitable.

Every fan base has a few.

Unfortunately, for SC, that "few" happens to be all the classless students and happened to be on national television.

Great job, Coots. You made your whole fanbase look bad when, in reality, most of the folks outside of the game were very cordial.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The classless bird flippers and trash throwers that were

Nov 30, 2015, 9:58 AM

on national television didn't appear to be students.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Just getting to the stadium makes me appreciate how

Nov 30, 2015, 9:59 AM

beautiful Clemson is. The drive through Olympia and they abject trashy appearance of this area along with drunk college kids hauling suitcases of Budweiser or Busch beer yelling Clemson sux or far worse as you drive past them. Ther is only so much ugly an eye can stand. I will give it up for the scantily clad co-ed's. At least they provided a break from the eye pollution surrounding me.

A ton of orange in the stands, but I didn't feel like we made a ton of noise. The coots in at attendance were loud. I am glad it was a closer game than expected. Our players held up in a loud environment. We needed that experience.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Took a new route into Williams-Brice. It was even

Nov 30, 2015, 10:11 AM

more ugly than my normal route. I would be ashamed to bring guests into that crap hole.

Passed a chicken processing plant, literally less than 5 miles from the stadium. Lines of trucks full of live chickens on the way to slaughter. Oh the irony.

I will say I did not experience rude encounters with their fans. The throwing of objects at our team as they enter and exit the field is a disgrace. The really need to get that under control. They should put up a net the height of the extra point nets the whole length of the student end zone.

throwing objects and chanting FU A$$holes and the players

Nov 30, 2015, 10:22 AM

Entered and exited. Whatever just happened to simply booing

Re: Every time I attend a game at that cesspool in Columbia....

Nov 30, 2015, 10:26 AM

Maryland and Scar are the only places I have ever had an issue with opposing fans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,231
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic