Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Formula for making sure you never rise above "interim"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 981

Formula for making sure you never rise above "interim"

Nov 29, 2015, 2:00 PM

Head Coach:

USCjr's Interim HC Shawn Elliot's comments after Deshaun Watson whipped his ###: "I talked to him after the game, I told him how fun it is to watch him go out there and play the game he loves. You can really tell he loves it."

Yes Sean, we can confirm that Deshaun does, in fact, enjoy whipping your ###. Good luck with your future career at Walmart.

(Mic drop)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm actually glad SCar did not hire Elliott....

Nov 29, 2015, 2:05 PM

He is actually a guy who can relate to players. He is South Carolina grown and could do a good job recruiting the state. He was left with no QB as Spurrier ducked town so he wouldn't finish with his first ever losing record as a head coach. Spurrier is the ######. Elliot, although Gamecock through and through, is a decent guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm actually glad SCar did not hire Elliott....

Nov 29, 2015, 2:08 PM

I agree. He showed a lot of class in the time he spent with Dabo and some of our players congratulating them after that game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep....and as a lifelong Gamecock he hates Clemson....

Nov 29, 2015, 2:11 PM

I think he's the kind of coach the Gamecocks would do well with. Thankfully they'll destroy someone else's coaching career.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2015, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm actually glad SCar did not hire Elliott.... ]

He wasn't able to get it done, but Spurrier left him more than a couple short of a full deck. It wasn't for lack of caring, that is a given.

I'm sure he'll land on his feet somewhere as an assistant somewhere or maybe even a head coach at a smaller school. The fact that he was able to somehow motivate them when Spurrier walked out says a lot about how the players feel about him

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2015, 2:20 PM [ in reply to I'm actually glad SCar did not hire Elliott.... ]

agreed...but his likeness to Curly from the 3 stooges would have been fun for years...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you always feel compelled to rip someone for nothing?*****

Nov 29, 2015, 2:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you always feel compelled to rip someone for nothing?*****

Nov 29, 2015, 2:25 PM

Lighten up Francis...

Do you always feel compelled to rip someone for nothing?**

Nov 29, 2015, 2:06 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shawn Elliott could potentially build a "program at SCAR...

Nov 29, 2015, 2:37 PM

but the dumb ### Coots will try to hire a quick fix.

Replies: 9
| visibility 981
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic