Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think we all agree
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 750

I think we all agree

Nov 29, 2015, 10:51 AM

most of the problems from yesterday are because our boys are worn out. If you were Dabo, how many days of practice would you plan for this coming week and how many of those would be full contact, thud, and/or walk through.

No doom and gloom. Just friendly conversation on how you think Dabo will handle the issues with the team such as being tired.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: I think we all agree

Nov 29, 2015, 10:55 AM

Dabo has consistently been learning from his mistakes and has commented before that he plans for this ahead of time. Actually, not having any serious injuries at this point is a testament to that fact.

Having said that, I think we dig deep and practice hard this week. Win one more and you get a well deserved break before the playoff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are off today.

Nov 29, 2015, 10:58 AM

They spend it with family or friends and bask in the glory of an undefeated season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are off today.

Nov 29, 2015, 11:24 AM

Basking in the glory, what? Basking is done when it's over and not one second before. We got way too many problems to bask in anything. Just learn to tackle, learn to hold on to the ball and there will be time for.....basking? Geez, we almost lost to a hunch of coach less, talentless scrubs (at least according to all the bragging before the game)that lost to The Citadel. No basking allowed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2015, 11:02 AM

No full contact at all. Main focus will be on recognizing schemes and keys to get in the right position to make plays; especially on the defensive side of the ball where LB's sometimes are getting out of position to make plays. I think the USuC game was an anomoly as coaching changes and lack of a consistent offensive strategy made it a difficult situation to game plan for. On the other hand, we have 12 weeks of consistent game film to study and break down against UNcheat. This will give BV a huge advantage in coaching the LB's up on crucial keys to put them in best possible position to make plays. I don't think we see any wrinkles from the tar holes like we have against our last three opponents as they will come into this game cocky; thinking they are good enough to beat us with the base offense they have ran all year.

Nov 29, 2015, 11:15 AM

I suspect there will be more film study than actual contact.
The team knows what to expect in terms ofthe ACCCG being physical.
IMO,what we need to focus on his schemes,and gme plans.

Replies: 5
| visibility 750
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic