Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC pulling for SEC Teams?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 473

SEC pulling for SEC Teams?

Nov 29, 2015, 1:53 AM

Even going 1-3 today against the ACC, the teams that lose state things like You would get killed by Bama or whoever,

Maybe you guys see it different but I see this SEC Chant as a way for teams like the Coots to think they have accomplished something by rising the coattails of better teams.

I will pull for FSU over a SEC team in the playoff and am glad wen the ACC goes 3-0 or 3-1 against the SEC on rivalry week. However, this does make me feel better about Clemson in years when we are not having a great year. There is no consolation to me if FSU beats Auburn for te NC. I feel like we should be beating Aburn for te NC.

Also, after we beat the UNC(heaters), I dont give a rats ### if they get win by 40 or lose by 40 unless they ar eplaying an SEC team.

The SEC is a bunch of average teams where the winner fo the SEC east cannot even score at home against the third best team in the ACC.

Bama fans keep saying they only lost to Ole Miss because of 5 turnovers? SO what, do turnovers not count in football.

We need to take care of business againST the Tarheads and then beat whatever teams we have to play. However, rven if we are national champs, I ma not chanting ACC, ACC like the coots.

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 473
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic