Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,625

Nov 29, 2015, 12:03 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sweetness, I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head.

Mmmmmmmmmkay

Nov 29, 2015, 12:14 AM

Man, what a-holes, shelling out their hard-earned money to support our athletic department.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mmmmmmmmmkay

Nov 29, 2015, 12:16 AM

That's not what I mean at all. We are ALL big fans. I'm referring to those IPTAY folks who look down on those who do not donate.

Sweetness, I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head.

Re: Mmmmmmmmmkay

Nov 29, 2015, 12:37 AM

If you don't donate,you are not much of a fan. We don't need moral support.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do donate...

Nov 29, 2015, 12:43 AM

...I'm just not a huge dooosh about it.

Re: If you're one of those IPTAY snobs...

Nov 29, 2015, 12:18 AM

Don't hate on me for donating $160 of my hard earned cash to the program that I LOVE!

Re: If you're one of those IPTAY snobs...

Nov 29, 2015, 12:23 AM

I give $1000 annually, and I live out west.

Then I guess you're a moran or an idiot. Not sure which.***

Nov 29, 2015, 12:31 AM

I'm a retired command-level USAF officer...

Nov 29, 2015, 12:34 AM

...so there's that.

Please for the love of god don't start this again. We hate

Nov 29, 2015, 12:28 AM

Them too. Donating to iptay doesn't make you a better fan and everyone that's not a complete dumbarse realizes that. Idk where this " I'm a better fan" ##### comes from but it's only a couple of people so why even acknowledge them.

You sound like a non-alum?***

Nov 29, 2015, 12:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sound like a non-alum?***

Nov 29, 2015, 12:42 AM

Class of 92

I am a non alum

Nov 29, 2015, 1:05 AM

And I live mostly paycheck to paycheck . I do donate 2.99 to this forum each month and have since 2011. I can promise you I love the Tigers as much as anyone. If I had the money it would definitely go to IPTAY, I just simply don't have it to spare . I "grew up" late in life and now I am stuck for the time being in a job I love but just doesn't pay very much. I have bigger plans for myself and my family and hopefully I can find a chance to show my potential ,regardless of my lack of formal education. It is tough to get that opportunity , but I will continue to search and network myself and maybe one day I can reach a point where I am financially comfortable. When that day comes, you better believe I will be donating to IPTAY. I have loved Clemson since I was a young child . My home life kept me from doing many things that I wish I had done after high school. I was scared to go away from home and settled for less . It took my father passing when I was 30 to realize how much I missed. I am 37 now and have at least 30 good years to give to a company who will appreciate me as much as I would them. I have always believed in paying forward ,so IPTAY among others are where I plan to give back when I am able. For now though, I will support my Tigers through thick and thin anyway I can and will continue to bleed orange until I die , whether I can donate or not! #GOTIGERS #BEATUNC

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,625
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic