Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cole Stoudt.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,884

Cole Stoudt.

Nov 28, 2015, 4:57 AM

Like it or not, dude was a Clemson Toger, hard. Leader on and off the field. He also beat Oklahoma into oblivion. While I would not like to play them yet again, I know DW4 is more than capable. Only problem is that OSU Wil beat them saturday.

Funny how we ALWAYS put out these kind of guys. I'm so happy to see how all of them turn out. If you make mistakes, legally and morally, you will be cut. Is that not how it is supposed to be? Chad kelly, Robert ksndjfjskflglgld, Mike bellamy, and ebo1 are looking from the sideline, wondering what could have been. I wish them best in their future endeavors, however....

GO TIGERS. Pluck the chicken!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cole Stoudt.

Nov 28, 2015, 6:44 AM

Is that you Cliff?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cole Stoudt.

Nov 28, 2015, 8:29 AM

Cole Stoudt was a player who did his best for our team. He played hard and deserves the respect that any player who stays out of legal and moral trouble deserves. Having said that, analyzing ones performance is not an attack on them as a person.

MIght want to check your spelling to Robert's last name , I

Nov 28, 2015, 8:31 AM

thing you left out an "Z" and some spanish symbols….. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^Drunk Tigernetting^^^^^***

Nov 28, 2015, 8:32 AM

He looked like Brady against the Sooners.

Nov 28, 2015, 8:38 AM

What a great way to end his time in uniform. Alway wonder what would have happened if Streater had been able to coach him earlier.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ this

Nov 28, 2015, 9:32 AM

Will never forget how he destroyed OU

Re: ^^ this

Nov 28, 2015, 9:37 AM

Almost makes you wonder if they put someone else in his uniform haha..I appreciate what Cole did for the program, he put in the work and the coaches rewarded him. His performance wasn't what anyone, I'm sure Cole included, would have liked at times, but his dedication got a payoff with his performance against Oklahoma.

I can't help but feel he was put in a bad, bad spot with DW4 coming in as a blue chip prospect that had been ready to be a Tiger since Cole first stepped on campus. The fanbase wouldn't have been happy with anything he did, especially after the Deshaun's first touchdown against UGA.

I still say that Tony Elliott/Jeff Scott halped him out that night

Nov 28, 2015, 9:35 AM [ in reply to He looked like Brady against the Sooners. ]

with the game plan and play calls. Kept Cole inside his envelope of capabilities.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Agree. Play calling was his biggest help.

Nov 28, 2015, 9:42 AM

But his throwing was his best, too. So at the very least Streeter and ScottElliott helped his confidence.

His team did well this year too

Nov 28, 2015, 9:44 AM

Makes me wonder if his name is one we'll hear a lot about in the coaching ranks in the coming years.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,884
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic