Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Which offense would you rather have?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 522

Which offense would you rather have?

Nov 27, 2015, 10:33 PM

Clemson's 2012 offense or 2015?
Imo here's how i see it:
QB- Boyd or Watson? my pick, Watson but dang idk if Watson could do what Boyd did in that LSU game and i don't think Watson can get those tough yds like Boyd always seemed to get. But overall, Watson is the better QB
RB- Ellington or Gallman? This is a close one but i would pick Ellington. He had a excellent burst and hit the hole quick, plus i think Gallman is playing behind a better O line
WRs - Watkins, Nuk, Brown, Humphries or Scott, Williams (if healthy), Renfrow, Cain, Hopper, Mcloud? This is another close one but i would have to pick the 2012 WRs. Hard to pick over 2 first round picks including all 4 of those receivers playing in the NFL.
O line- i would take this year's o line over 2012s in a heart beat. We are much much better at run blocking which is the biggest difference imo
Elliot/Scott or Morris? Hmmmm i would honestly have to say Elliot/Scott. No doubt Morris was a great coordinator but the biggest difference is Elliot and Scott stick to the run game even when its not working sometimes. Morris seemed to always shy away from the run game when it seemed to be very productive which is why i give the nod to Elliot/Scott.
Overall i would pick the 2015 offense over 2012 but man that 2012 was fun to watch and just about all of the skill position players are playing in the NFL. Which offense would you pick?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016......You ain't seen nothing yet!***

Nov 27, 2015, 10:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah i expect next years offense to surpass

Nov 27, 2015, 10:58 PM

2012 and 2015. Going to be another great offensive year as long as everyone stays healthy

Re: Which offense would you rather have?

Nov 27, 2015, 11:15 PM

I think DW and Boyd are physically about equal quarter backs but DW mentally performs much better in big games. Boyd was a better runner, Watson is a better passer.
I think our current coordinators call much better games than Morris did.

Replies: 3
| visibility 522
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic