Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's not about who wants the game @ 12 on Saturday.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,173

It's not about who wants the game @ 12 on Saturday.

Nov 27, 2015, 12:28 AM

This is about who has the discipline to put in the work every day, every week, all season and all year long. It's about who has the best position, coordinator and head coach. It's about who has the best game plan and goes out with focus on that game plan and maximizes their ability to execute the plan. It's about who spends the long hours in the film room making sure they know their opponents. It's about applying that knowledge with skill and focus.

Since the prep, practice, film study and work is done, this game is over before kickoff. Coots have done nothing to prove that they have any of the attributes necessary to win this game, desire has nothing to do with it.

We might lose a game someday but not the next one.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's not about who wants the game @ 12 on Saturday.

Nov 27, 2015, 7:11 AM

?Have you ever heard of intangibles?
Have you considered what happens if #4 goes down?
Remember the brawl?
Any team,on any day can lose.
This game is not a given.
Dabo will make certain the team knows that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While I agree that any team can lose.

Nov 27, 2015, 7:30 AM

"That's why we play the game", but don't you think it's a little unreasonable to throw out unforeseen injuries as the cause to not be confident. None of what we post on a message board or what we say when talking with our peers will have any effect on the outcome of the game.
I believe everyone here understands that something crazy could happen and the outcome of this weekends game could be far from expected. But when both teams are matched up and all reasonable consideration is given, Clemson should win this ball game. And that is why we can be confident. It will take something completely unpredictable to keep this Tiger victory from happening.

You're 3-8 today.

Nov 27, 2015, 8:00 AM [ in reply to Re: It's not about who wants the game @ 12 on Saturday. ]

You're 3-9 tomorrow. On the upside, you won't lose again this year. Lol

leftie the coot is skeered....***

Nov 27, 2015, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: It's not about who wants the game @ 12 on Saturday. ]

Nov 27, 2015, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Re: It's not about who wants the game @ 12 on Saturday. ]

Wrong .
This game ....
Is a given .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 27, 2015, 9:10 AM

A poster said the game is a given? That is a bold statement considering the ONLY things I know are givens are "death, taxes and change." God is the only being that today knows an outcome before anything happens.

As long as Clemson is properly prepared and focused on being "the best" then it is reasonable to believe we will win. I remember quite a few times we went into WB favored and lost! Be careful not to assume. Hope we win decisively, but recognize in a rivalry anything can and does happen!

Go Tigers!

Nov 27, 2015, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: It's not about who wants the game @ 12 on Saturday. ]

We would win by 20 with Kelly Bryant ...maybe 17 with Shuessler.

Coot , you know what's up . The jig, that's what's up .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

OK, let talk about those possibilities.

Nov 27, 2015, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: It's not about who wants the game @ 12 on Saturday. ]

If DW goes down we still win. USuck can't handle our running game and there's only a few teams out there who can handle our team with KB at the helm.

Sure, there was a brawl. This time they have no hill where to wait for us to run down. This team is way too focused and disciplined to participate in a brawl.

Yep, any team can lose and USuCk is that team and tomorrow is that day.

No, this game isn't a given, we're gonna take it cause USuCk has nothing to give.

Considering the intangibles, if The Trump of God sounds and our offense is snatched Venables will score two safeties to top their field goal.

Go ahead and loosen up, leftie. If you don't fart you're gonna bust after eating all those green beans and that gravy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In regards to a brawl...

Nov 27, 2015, 9:51 AM

Should we get a "get back" coach to hold Mack back. ??

Nov 27, 2015, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: It's not about who wants the game @ 12 on Saturday. ]

why are you here cocklover?? makes zero sense but its typical. btw- if kelly bryant plays tigers still win. idiot

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

This is Shawny Elliots only chance so expect

Nov 27, 2015, 7:14 AM

a lot of laughing out loud when he fails miserably

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2015, 7:23 AM

'88, I think I speak for all of us "worry warts" and I say, your post makes 110% sense! I like the way you think and on this Friday, I believe our team has done the work all year to win! This team has done that all year! Thanks for your spot-on post! Go Tigers!

Nov 27, 2015, 8:39 AM

Well said, I can't wait to see USC Shawn Elliot and his melt down Saturday!!!! Go Tigers

Nov 27, 2015, 8:44 AM

I think its about who scores the most points still.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,173
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic