Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saw the question proposed that is SCar was undefeated
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,588

Saw the question proposed that is SCar was undefeated

Nov 26, 2015, 3:58 PM

and had the chance to play for a NC, would I want to not screw up their season. If IS, Taliban, ect... had a collegiate team and was playing the coots, I'd wear a turban for the duration of the game. I was brought up to pull for Clemson and whoever is playing the coots. I don't get these fence riders that say they pull for the other when they aren't playing each other

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not pulling for USuC to win anything ever.***

Nov 26, 2015, 3:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Amen! ******

Nov 26, 2015, 4:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Amen! ******

Nov 26, 2015, 4:13 PM

Flippin right!!!!!!!!!! Kill'em all!!!

Re: Amen! ******

Nov 26, 2015, 4:18 PM

No way could I ever pull for the coots. Been a tiger fan since I started following them in the mid fifties. Rather eat razor blades. That also goes for the tarholes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No true fan would ever want the other team to go 12-0.***

Nov 26, 2015, 4:11 PM

If USuC played the Taliban

Nov 26, 2015, 4:15 PM

I'd sell towels outside the stadium.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

what? who the #### asked that question?

Nov 26, 2015, 4:20 PM

I fully expect every gamecock fan to want to ruin our season as they should. What kind if rivalry would want their rival to go 12-0?

Well, they are

Nov 26, 2015, 5:28 PM

in the SEC and like to crow about other teams' accomplishments, so it's only natural they'd want to ride our coattails for a "South Carolina" title. They've been doing it with Bama and Florida for a decade now

I'm an old man..... I guess I just see it differently.....

Nov 26, 2015, 4:34 PM

After over 55 years of watching this rivalry, I want the coots to go undefeated until they play Clemson - then I want to wear their arses completely out.

It's not as much fun kicking them when they're down and we're supposed to win as it is when they come into the game all full of p*ss and vinegar, thinking they're the SEC answer to everything that is holy in football. That really torques 'em up and gets them over-primed for the next encounter.

Besides, think about what it does for our SOS - not so important this year, but there may be times when it matters.

I'll be right in the middle of the doo-doo ice-eaters on the coot side of the 50yd line on Saturday, looking for 80 plays on offense from the Tigers...... and I'd like for every #### one of them to be an Artavis Scott jet sweep.

I have a slightly different take on it.

Nov 26, 2015, 4:46 PM

Given the current state of college football- where perception is everything- I prefer South Carolina to be a decent team. Not because I want them to win anything, but to help our SOS.

One my dreams is for us both to 11-0, and we crush all their dreams and hopes in a blowout. How awesome would it be?

Of course, I do not actively root for them ever. So far as I'm concerned a golden weekend is us winning and them losing. It's made this season so enjoyable.

On the other hand, so many Gamecocks have conceded Saturday's game already. I will be no less joyful, but they have already lower their expectations too.

I've been at this for 51 seasons since my freshman year. Let

Nov 26, 2015, 5:24 PM

no one be fooled:

There isn't a Gamecock alive that wouldn't give his/her/its left arm to see Clemson go down in flames...either at their hands or another's.

Therefore, not a Clemson fan alive should hesitate a second to wish the same ill fate on them.

THAT'S WHY WE ARE RIVALS...SOMETHING BOTH FAN BASES CAN AGREE UPON!

GOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!! STOMP THE CHICKENS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've been at this for 51 seasons since my freshman year. Let

Nov 26, 2015, 5:27 PM

AMEN!!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,588
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic