Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
People that say "this is just another game", like I've heard so often
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 699

People that say "this is just another game", like I've heard so often

Nov 26, 2015, 11:42 AM

on here this week, didn't grow-up a Clemson fan and/or doesn't live/work in the area. The players prepare as if it's just another game, and it is for many of them. They are from FL or GA or NC...and they are around Clemson students, coaches, etc all the time. They don't live the rivalry the way we do, and that's fine...BUT, if you live/work in SC, you know this game is the biggest game of the year! As a matter of fact, I submit to you that it's bigger than any other game played this year, before or after. If we lose, which I can't see happening, but IF we do, it will be the biggest loss in Clemson history. Think about that for a moment...the biggest loss in Clemson history. And we'll have to live with that for at least 364 days...but more likely, forever.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gotta be honest, it does seem just like another game...

Nov 26, 2015, 11:45 AM

Outside of the FGF, I don't hear any Coot fans saying ANYTHING. Most of them have already shut it down this year.

Re: People that say "this is just another game", like I've heard so often

Nov 26, 2015, 11:46 AM

Yes, and have to listen to ESPN for ever and a day.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2015, 11:52 AM

Who are you preaching to? I've pretty much heard "rivalry games are a different beast" all week long and have seen multiple posters express concern with us potentially losing this game.

You're preaching to the choir. Or projecting...

Nov 26, 2015, 12:02 PM

Well they did lose to the Citadel and it was no fluke .,
They are 3 - 8

We have many players that played in 2013 and lost ,.so they will
have them ready ,., relax ,.
First time in years ,., I am not worried ,. We have ALLSTARS ,., they
have chicken and stars ,.,

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I disagree...

Nov 26, 2015, 12:01 PM

Those players know and feel the rivalry just like we do. Maybe when they come in as a freshman, they don't totally understand. But the feeling from the instate guys is contagious and spreads faster than cootpox. And after one game playing the coots, they GET IT. Of course they don't think about it as much as we do because they are preparing for something different every week and living in that moment,,,and that is why we are undefeated. But bet your bottom dollar, THEY KNOW. You really think someone like Boulware is not in their ear? Do you not remember D Watson saying he would never lose to Clemson...and he was Georgia when he made that statement. He knows about this rivalry. If it had not been the coots last year he would have never played on that game. He GETS IT.

just another game, where i hope clemson will kick some @$$e$***

Nov 26, 2015, 12:26 PM

hope all you want coot, we are coming and we are going

Nov 26, 2015, 12:30 PM

to take you to the woodshed and there is not a ### thing you can do about it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another Juan

Nov 26, 2015, 12:31 PM

Did you hear the news? Herman wants nothing to do with usuck. Ready for the beat down?! No one is worried little one. Scurry on back

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 8
| visibility 699
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic