Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This could be the greatest FGF thread I have ever read!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,556

This could be the greatest FGF thread I have ever read!

Nov 25, 2015, 6:28 PM

http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/i-must-have-fallen-off-the-turnip-truck-clemson-picked-1st-in-the-acc.41355/

This starts back in July when the coots were predicting how both programs will do/finish... Their ignorance is unbelievable! What is best us that they are so confident in their own idiotic fantasy world. Not one of those morons has any objectivity when it comes to our program.

This exchange highlights just how pathetic they are! Pretty much everything the Clemson fans have said about the coots has come to fruition and everything the coots have said about Clemson is 100% wrong! Lol...

Enjoy!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the idiot manafold is always good for a laugh.***

Nov 25, 2015, 6:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

lol. yup. That clown knows ZERO about CFB. I find it hard

Nov 25, 2015, 6:41 PM

to believe that he himself believes what he types.

he even came on here a couple of times and was quickly banhammered.***

Nov 25, 2015, 6:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: This could be the greatest FGF thread I have ever read!

Nov 25, 2015, 6:41 PM

Coots gonna Coot !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Do they have a private "t-mail" like we have here. if so,

Nov 25, 2015, 6:42 PM

you need to tmail each one of those posters on gamecock central asking them how their predictions turned out on Monday. From the thread, most of them doubted we would be very good.

Re: Do they have a private "t-mail" like we have here. if so,

Nov 25, 2015, 6:49 PM

I replied, and wrote that I would hate to have them as my accounting adviser. they are always kind of sick. they know as much about sports as a blind jackass.they are the same old same old each year.

Re: This could be the greatest FGF thread I have ever read!

Nov 25, 2015, 6:51 PM

I didn't read the whole thing, but I thought they sounded decently objective through the first 20 or so posts. Considering who it's coming from...

Awesome ... thank you so much. Here's my favorite:

Nov 25, 2015, 6:56 PM

"Do you really think my Gamecocks are going to have a rough time winning in Columbia in November? I just don't see it. I will tell you that Clemson won't be in the top 5 of most difficult games the Gamecocks will play this year. Hence, it won't be that rough come November."

Amazing. I love the interweb.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

And who is 'Shane is Back'? Love this guy.

Nov 25, 2015, 6:58 PM

Last thing I will say is that I can guarantee you (quote me on it later) that come November, you will go into WB knowing you will lose to us...only question in your mind will be "By how much?"

Shane is Back, Jul 22, 2015

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,556
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic