Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching our team this season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 772

Watching our team this season

Nov 25, 2015, 1:18 PM

Has been sort of surreal. I watched a few highlight clips from the Chad Morris/Tajh Boyd days and it just seems frenetic and chaotic. This year, it almost seems as if DW4 runs the offense in slow motion, it's so deliberate and yet almost perfect. It's hard to explain, I am sitting here wondering where has this season gone? It's hard, even after 4 weeks, to believe we are #1 and that DW4 is really, really in the Heisman race! My God, this team has quietly, systematically, efficiently and beautifully done everything anyone could ask. As I am reading back over this post, I don't want to be misunderstood, this is as perfect a place as Clemson Football has ever been and I am grateful. Go Tigers, continue to beat everybody!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching our team this season

Nov 25, 2015, 1:26 PM

I feel the same way. This season has flown by, despite my efforts to slow it down and take it all in.

Never have I felt like we would lose a game. I've been a bit uncertain about a few, but once the game started, we've looked very calm and in control the entire time. Even when we've trailed in a game, I just have confidence that we're going to pull out the win.

I'm excited to see how far we can go this year! It's scary to think that everyone was talking before the season that next year should be our year!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching our team this season

Nov 25, 2015, 1:41 PM

We had a lot of questions on the line both sides of the ball. And, we obviously lost a lot of personnel last year. That said we also had our best schedule with nd, gt, and fsu at home. it has truly been an amazing season. We've seen a lot of ability with a lot of heart. Without either one we lose a couple of games. But we've had both. Keep bringing your own guts Tigers and keep the one season mentality. Proud to be a Tiger! Will be interesting to see who is left next year. Our oline should be beastly.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 772
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic