Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BOA Crowd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,449

BOA Crowd

Nov 25, 2015, 1:03 PM

Saw that the game is sold out. How many Tiger fans do y'all think will be in the 70,000 seat Bank of Smerica stadium. UNC doesn't play as well on the road and had 7 false starts I believe at Va Tech. A lot of the other ACC stadiums are 50,000-55,000 seats. Would love to see us have this many to make it a de facto home game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BOA Crowd

Nov 25, 2015, 1:30 PM

Not sure on the numbers but I'm in and cannot wait.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Nov 25, 2015, 1:43 PM

If I had to guess is say 50,000 Clemson, 20,000 UNC. We clinched early and bought up all the tickets. Plus I don't think they care as much as a fan base

Nov 25, 2015, 1:47 PM

I'm in w 4! Go Tigers!

When the Orange Faithful get to rockin'

Nov 25, 2015, 1:52 PM

The Hole crowd will leave for there seconds on Whine and Cheese.......

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2015, 2:29 PM

There was an article that ran earlier this season after the UNC/Coot game where they said the crowd noise from chicken fans was "deafening" at times during that game. The stadium was half empty, so if they thought that was deafening, just wait till the loudest fan base with in the country with way more fans in the stadium gets going. They have no idea what's in store for them aginst us, we will make them realize it's best just to stick to basketball and give up on the whole football idea. I will be there loud and proud with 10 others. BOA is going to look good painted orange!

Link to article
http://www.dailytarheel.com/article/2015/09/deafening-crowd-drowns-unc-footballs-offensive-line

Nov 25, 2015, 2:38 PM

Nice post. They really struggled with a noon va tech crowd last week. I know they are a pretty good fan base but still

Their road/nuetral field results are less than stellar.

Nov 25, 2015, 2:49 PM

They've been blowing teams out at home, but their 4 games away from home were:

-4 pt loss to USC in Charlotte
-7 pt win at GT
-7 pt win at Pitt
-3 pt OT win at VT

Curious to see if they are in another tight game at NCST this weekend. I suspect they will be.

Re: Their road/nuetral field results are less than stellar.

Nov 25, 2015, 2:53 PM

i think they lose in raleigh and get smoked in charlotte

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Their road/nuetral field results are less than stellar.

Nov 25, 2015, 2:56 PM

Another interesting thing to note is that they haven't played a good offensive team all season. They will this weekend with State. Their offense is successful when they stop other teams from piecing together drives. Very tempo based. Their team isn't built for this as they have the 101 ranked run defense in the country. Their defense is better than last year but the teams they have played against have anemic offenses and are still putting up decent numbers in some games stay wise

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,449
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic