Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: WATCH: Brad Brownell previews 2015-16 season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,600

BKB Update: WATCH: Brad Brownell previews 2015-16 season

Nov 10, 2015, 11:14 AM

WATCH: Brad Brownell previews 2015-16 season

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: WATCH: Brad Brownell previews 2015-16 season

Nov 10, 2015, 11:17 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 10, 2015, 11:19 AM

I hope we can be a good team this season.

Nov 10, 2015, 4:06 PM

I'm not sure how many people will take notice, but these first 3 games we have at home are HUGE. Starting with NC Central Friday night, these are some really really good teams. Hoping we come out of the gates firing and start strong.

Here's my three second preview.

Nov 10, 2015, 11:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some general thoughts

Nov 10, 2015, 4:24 PM

I think most people realize this team has a little bit of a up hill battle to climb.
But there is a good core in Landry, Blossomgame, Roper and Grantham. And there is
no reason this team can't be competitive. But like Brad said, they have to improve
in making shots. But what he didn't comment on, was a BIG ONE-- FREE THROWS--- You
can't give away easy points when you're struggling to win on a consistant basis.
If this team can weather the storm, they might be pretty good in 2016/17. But it's up
to the coaches and PLAYERS to create that excitement as QUICK AS POSSIBLE.

"excitement"??? Brownell??? I wish!***

Nov 10, 2015, 7:04 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2015, 6:13 PM

Nnoko will need to be a consistent double figure scorer and rebounder for the team to be successful.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

I always enjoy hearing what Coach Brownell has to say.

Nov 10, 2015, 9:02 PM

I truly think he is a good coach who can objectively look at our players and see their strengths and weaknesses. He knows how to coach them up, too.

I am encouraged by the improvement we have seen in recruiting the last few years. The new arena is crucial to giving him a chance to get the type of players we need in order to be a consistent NCAA Tournament team. I am optimistic that he can get it done. I expect him to.

Investing in the new arena is huge. The problem we must guard against is saying, "Okay, we spent $63 million on basketball, now we are set for the next 10-15 years." That kind of thinking is what allows us to slip way behind when it comes to facilities. If Clemson wants to be great at basketball - and I hope we do - then there is no reason why we can't make that happen. We simply have to be committed to spend the money on it and support it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I agree Judge, supporting with faith, hope and trust like we

Nov 11, 2015, 9:26 AM

Have with the Football and baseball program will help. Showing up to support, speaking encouragement about the awesome players we have and not putting our coach on the hot seat so recruits have doubt about who they will be playing for and when the next hot seat coach will come.

I hear a lot of demanding from so many about our basketball program but it needs support, love, and help from the greatest fans anywhere. If we say we have never been good in basketball and critisize our coach recruits and players we only hurt the program.

If ever we need to show support it is now, with the new facilities and energy coming for it. Brad is a good coach and if we support him by showing up when recruits come and watch games win or lose it will attract players to Clemson.

The football team being number 1 helps the Clemson brand and I believe it can help recruiting too. A coaching change now will set us back 4-5 years again and when the next coach comes and starts getting things going will we have him on the hot seat as he is increasing in recruiting. Brad is not our problem. We have a good coach, coaching in the best basketball conference ever and every conference game is tough.mhe has shown he can win with one or two good players and coaching up the rest. We are not close to recruiting as good as the top 8'teams in the conference but Brad has kept us in the top 5-6. He coaches well with the facilities and being in the ACC. With our brand being so big right now and our facilities getting a huge makeover if we support and build up the program and choose to treat it with the passion we put in football we can be a basketball program too.

Just my opinion! I believe we can be the best in Basketball!

Go Tigers, Fight, Fight, Fight!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,600
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic