Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Delusional coot told me that even though its a long shot, they might could get Saban
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,237

Delusional coot told me that even though its a long shot, they might could get Saban

Oct 13, 2015, 4:44 PM

To Columbia! Lmao. He said that Bama is starting to slip and saban might would enjoy the challenge of trying to rebuild and win a natty champ at a 3rd different sec school! I told him that the chances of that are slim and none and slim just left town on a horse.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Delusional coot told me that even though its a long shot, they might could get Saban

Oct 13, 2015, 4:48 PM

Is there a second , smaller one ? Like a Saban Jr. ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Delusional coot told me that even though its a long shot, they might could get Saban

Oct 13, 2015, 4:50 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing DW air out some long shots this weekend.. Will it be Peake, Cain or maybe Renfrow on the receiving end though?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2015, 6:45 PM

> I wouldn't mind seeing DW air out some long shots
> this weekend.. Will it be Peake, Cain or maybe
> Renfrow on the receiving end though?

Cain.... because he's able.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL.....DELUSIONAL!

Oct 13, 2015, 4:56 PM

They will be lucky to have Kirby smart to consider that job. For some reason i really don't see them getting a big name coach.

The average Coot certainly seems to be under the delusion....

Oct 13, 2015, 5:20 PM

that $CU can go out and pretty much hire anyone they want.

I've said it before and I will say it again. $CU is not a particularly attractive job opportunity.

I know all the Jock Straps think it's one of the top 15 to 20 jobs in college football but that just isn't the case. Maybe top 25 to 30 and even that's a stretch. $CU is a hard sell to recruits because there is nothing particularly unique or special about it. No history, no tradition, the city is a dump, and their academics are a joke.

No respectible coach from an established team in a Power 5 conference is going to leave for $CU and if they really think otherwise, they're just setting themselves up for more disappointment.

They will have to go the coordinator route, hire a young up-and-coming coach from a non-Power 5 program, or a coach who is currently unemployed like Houstun Nutt, Bo Pellini or Greg Schiano.

They can forget about guys like Chip Kelly, Gary Patterson, Art Briles, Mike Gundy, and Nick Saban. Sorry to all the feather-brained cluckers, but that just ain't gonna happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

i think we beat BC by 17 pts...

Oct 13, 2015, 5:23 PM

Something like 27-10. What think you?

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i think we beat BC by 17 pts...

Oct 13, 2015, 5:36 PM

I think 30-7

I'm thinking 24 - 3

Oct 13, 2015, 5:39 PM [ in reply to i think we beat BC by 17 pts... ]

BC's offense is terrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,237
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic