Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
High school football play of the year candidate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 365

High school football play of the year candidate

Oct 10, 2015, 1:49 PM

watch- http://www.wbtv.com/story/30183211/two-hs-football-teams-come-together-for-special-moment-during-game

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -

It's amazing the power that a simple sport can have. It can teach you life lessons, introduce you to teammates and coaches that will become family, and it can even bring a community together.

In case you missed it: On Friday the Crest Chargers hosted the Chase Trojans. Crest had control of the ball in the last minute of the game and took two consecutive knees to give the Trojans the ball with 14 seconds left. On the final play of the game Chase's Brendan Thompson (known
as Twink to his teammates) would get the handoff and take it all the way back for a 67 yard touchdown run!

Brendan is a special needs player on the Chase team. After he scored the TD he was met by not only his teammates, but the Crest team as well for an awesome end zone celebration.

I talked to fans from Crest and they said as many awesome plays that have happened on that field, this one is by far the best.

We also received an e-mail, telling us that Cam Newton is his very favorite player and he kept doing the "Superman" all night.

A special thanks to the people who sent in this video from the game and the people who reached out through e-mails! We appreciate you!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 365
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic