Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can I just say again...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 740

Can I just say again...

Oct 9, 2015, 9:24 AM

How happy and proud I am to see a defense like the one we had last year, AND the one we have right now. These kids are playing like it's supposed to be played. If the guy in front of you doesn't have the ball, light him up anyway and find the ball!!! They are playing like they love the game, and earning respect doing it. Our defense is intimidated by NO ONE, and are starting to strike fear into opposing offenses. These boys would go up against the Patriots if they were asked to, and still play like their hair was on fire. It's good to be a super physical team again.

Bring on the next one.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I kept tryin' to tell people that last year when people were

Oct 9, 2015, 9:33 AM

focused on our offense. I told them that they were missing some outstanding defensive play and I was thoroughly enjoying it!! I had no reservations that this years unit would be just as good and the players are holding each other accountable....let's hope the work ethic is passed down from class to class for some time. GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely..I love Defense & our Dmen are mean-arse & ready!

Oct 9, 2015, 9:36 AM

GoTiGERS..keep Rocking & Gutting iT Out!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Were people not focused on the defense?

Oct 9, 2015, 9:45 AM [ in reply to I kept tryin' to tell people that last year when people were ]

Good grief, we were rated #1...congrats on being cognizant of this fact yourself - but it was hardly anything 'new'.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

let me explain then....a LOT of people spent waaaay too much

Oct 9, 2015, 11:49 AM

energy complaining about certain things and I was trying to get them to realize that while they were concentrating on other things, there was a thing of beauty right in front of their eyes.

I'd also like to add to that how incredibly lucky we are to

Oct 9, 2015, 9:38 AM

have Coach Venables leading and teaching those young men. He's got so much fire, passion, heart and class that he wears on his sleeve and it just carries right over to his players.

It's not often you find a coach that wants to be successful, but it has nothing to do with him. He wants all the success for his players. I'm convinced every guy on that defense if asked would say Coach BV is not only the best coach they've ever played for, but their favorite as well.

Also, Brent Venables + Dabo Swinney = Magic

We better have a backup plan for him soon imo

Oct 9, 2015, 9:49 AM

He'll be a head coach somewhere in the next 2 yrs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think so and we are d*** lucky to have him. He gets

Oct 9, 2015, 11:50 AM

every bit as much credit as the players that are making the plays do!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 740
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic