Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mackey Blog: Grass parking lots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 888

Mackey Blog: Grass parking lots

Oct 9, 2015, 9:16 AM

I understand some fans are worried about parking in grass lots and I wanted to share a few things.

First, they got wet last week. I talked to Tim Berray and he said it was the first night home game against a ranked team that wore gold shoes at night where the barrometrick pressure was high in our last 117 games and it rained.

Rain is wet. The earth absorbs water and rain. The rain came from up in the sky and mainly fell at an angle.

The grass parking lots have green grass and they are flat in most places. In some places they are not flat. And water can get in those places.

I often talk on my radio show about fans and there parking. I've scene the Yankees win the World Series and I can remember us winning the Peach Bowl against Kentucky. We can have similar success when parking our Fieros this week.

Pretty girls will walk on the grass. Excitement around campus is high. They put sand in the lots and this reminds me of when the space shuttle blue up.

Will it be muddy? Is the rye grass green?

Prayer List:
Brazzy B, Tigeroftheeye1 and 2 and 3 and jbuckman, cullen harper, tony desue, cc sabathia, and rebelthepitbull aka cornymcfaardvark

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you look a lot like "Coach" Don Munson and come to think of

Oct 9, 2015, 9:25 AM

it....you sound a lot like him too

It's gold, Jerry

Oct 9, 2015, 9:28 AM

pure gold.

Replies: 2
| visibility 888
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive