Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cut Fry some slack
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,156

Cut Fry some slack

Oct 7, 2015, 4:22 PM

1). His parents obviously don't like him. Anyone who names their kid who was born in the 1990s "Elliott" doesn't care about the kid.
2). His body frame is more suited for a female, therefore he'll likely be having the Caitlyn Jenner surgery before long. I suspect he already throws like a girl now. He's probably struggling with this gender issue and deals with it by lashing out at people and institutions more masculine than he.
3). He's missed several kicks this year and is trying to appease the coot fan base by denigrating Clemson before they turn on him the way they have Slurrier.

Just saying we need to consider what the little twit might be going through before we say harsh things about him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cut Fry some slack

Oct 7, 2015, 4:23 PM

4. He deserves to be able to talk a little smack. After all, he's the only gamecock that can score this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2015, 5:01 PM

His message may have been due to one of the strongest personal instincts: self preservation! He may have simply been trying to ingratiate himself to the LSU team so they won't wreak havoc upon his person come Saturday. The small fry might also want to try prayer: 'Yea, though I walk through the valley of death. . . '

Oct 7, 2015, 5:26 PM

Mr Fry might want to check his facts concerning the REAL Death Valley . I realize chickens have problems with history .

Oct 7, 2015, 5:26 PM

Mr Fry might want to check his facts concerning the REAL Death Valley . I realize chickens have problems with history .

Oct 7, 2015, 5:56 PM

He may set a record this year and be the first gamecock kicker to not score in the fake DV and the real one in the same season!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,156
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic