Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Lakip: "I'm going to be the best backup field goal kicker in the nation"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,390

FB Update: Lakip: "I'm going to be the best backup field goal kicker in the nation"

Oct 6, 2015, 1:57 PM

Lakip: "I'm going to be the best backup field goal kicker in the nation"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for you sir - I hope it works out, at Clemson and beyond...

Oct 6, 2015, 2:00 PM

every one deserves the right to own and overcome their mistakes.

Re: FB Update: Lakip: "I'm going to be the best backup field goal kicker in the nation"

Oct 6, 2015, 2:03 PM

I had been pretty negative about his situation. I will say it seems he is really handling it in a very mature way. Seems like a stand up type of young man so I wish him all the best

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Lakip: "I'm going to be the best backup field goal kicker in the nation"

Oct 6, 2015, 2:13 PM

Great to hear !!!!! Take your second chance and run with it !!!! Sometimes,you don't get ""that second chance"", so make the best of yours !!! Wishing you the best as a player and young man !!!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!

Oct 6, 2015, 2:43 PM

Good luck in school and football. Keep your head high and remember you will always be a part of the Tiger family. Represent yourself and the Tigers well.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ammon - u will go very far in life with your attitude as u expressed...

Oct 6, 2015, 3:36 PM

We all make big mistakes in life...the mistakes don't define us...it's how we learn, recover & adjust that defines us!! IMO, you couldn't be off to a better start after going through the process....congrats on your hard work!!!

I'll be honest - I'm a pretty cynical person and hold on to

Oct 6, 2015, 3:48 PM

grudges far too long in my personal life. I've made jokes about this kid and suggested he should have been kicked off the team. Admittedly, that's extremely hypocritical of me, as I've done similar transgressions in my youth.

I have to say - his play on Saturday, really putting himself out there, and quite possibly coming up with the play that won us the game - in addition to his speech today.. I've turned my thoughts around on this young man 180 degrees.

You could see how excited those guys on the team were for him on Saturday - particularly Kearse. After seeing and reading this, I feel the exact same way.

Please don't prove me wrong, Lakip - but for some reason I do trust that he won't.

Welcome back, young man.

Oct 6, 2015, 7:01 PM

"The only way this could have been a bad experience is if I didn't learn from it." Good words.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,390
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic