Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GT thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 783

GT thoughts

Oct 6, 2015, 12:14 AM

I've watched a few Georgia tech games this year and their defense is underwhelming and small. I expect the offense this week to be able to move the ball a lot better then the last two games. Running/Passing attack should be on point. Gt offense will score some points but not nearly enough

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GT thoughts

Oct 6, 2015, 12:17 AM

Nd overpowered them at the LOS. ND threw the book at GT. That's why we knew their tendencies and nature of their players. We really practiced for those guys, really.

I watch the game twice after watching it live. I know, I, for no apparent reason, scout these teams.

I'm retired, so what?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best part is, Tigers got to do the same

Oct 6, 2015, 12:21 AM

Very nice to have 2 future matchups play each other. We get that again in FSU and Miami

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson

Re: Best part is, Tigers got to do the same

Oct 6, 2015, 3:02 AM

Neither of those two will be a cake walk. We might double their scores but I think UM will test us everywhere and FSU will be a truck load to deal with. FSU has twice the talent that ND has. Lead changes wouldn't surprise me with FSU though I think all things equal we are a more physical team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 783
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic