Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks Clemson. Had a great time visiting....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,503

Thanks Clemson. Had a great time visiting....

Oct 4, 2015, 8:37 AM

Came in Thursday, leaving today. Met only good fans at our tailgate and clemson tailgates. Did Esso club, backstreets (good burgers), TDs (dance-off, where ND clearly dominated), Palmettos and Tigertown Tavern.

Everyone we met, were good people.

On way to stadium saw them setting up for the busses arrival and stuck around for that on front row. I initially found it weird that they suit up and get on the buses and drive around the stadium, but when seeing it up close, couldnt help but have a little stockholm syndrome and found myself hitting them on the shoulder pads and wishing them good luck as they walked by the ropes in front of me. A weird but very cool tradition and glad I saw it up close.

We had a good time playing flipcup. Our crew particularly enjoyed one of your recent grads pausing to moon us at our flipcup table. Yes, the mooner was a young woman. It was a bright spot on an otherwise overcast day and something that we will look back fondly as a highlight.

Congratulations on the victory and good luck rest of the way. Don't celebrate too much and forget to stop gtechs running game.

And it was wet outside--way too wet. Next time, can you work on that?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks Clemson. Had a great time visiting....

Oct 4, 2015, 8:44 AM

I'm happy that you were treated well!

Scary close game

I'm taking heart pills now

are you the mooner?

Oct 4, 2015, 8:48 AM

does your moon shine?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2015, 8:50 AM

Tragic loss of four ND's fans in the plane crash coming down for the game. God bless.

pics of the mooning or it didn't happen. ;-)***

Oct 4, 2015, 8:50 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it was magnificent, and locked in the memory bank. Time

Oct 4, 2015, 8:57 AM

Seemingly stopped when it happened, people cheered, solo cups suspended in air, but everyone knew to not repay her kindness with snapping a gratuitous photo. It was just for the 15 of us, and for that we thank her.

Re: pics of the mooning or it didn't happen. ;-)***

Oct 4, 2015, 10:54 AM [ in reply to pics of the mooning or it didn't happen. ;-)*** ]

Haha you don't want pictures of my ham! Different kinda shine....

I bet they both taste good tho lol

Oct 4, 2015, 9:22 AM

Glad you enjoyed your time and made some fond memories. We hope to join you next year. It will be my first time in South Bend and I plan to bring my son. Can not wait to see one of my bucket list. Travel well and see you soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We go to South Bend in 2020

Oct 4, 2015, 10:49 AM

Wish it was sooner.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,503
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic