Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,535

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Sep 25, 2015, 9:38 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,
It is time to begin changing that if we intend to move up to the next level. We need for other teams to be afraid

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CJ Fuller "tackled" on KO return?

Sep 25, 2015, 3:42 PM

Mickey --- I just went back and watched the coverage on the KO return for the TD and after several viewings from different angles, for the life of me I cannot see where #27 CJ Fuller is picked up and "tackled" by a Louisville player ...

I see him enter a scrum of players and stumble as the ball carrier approaches, but most of the contact appears to come from white unis and not black. I fully agree that his absence from the lane created a huge hole, but it did not seem to be from any illegal play to me.

Furthermore, #91 Austin Bryant got blocked way too easily a couple of yards later too.

Just not very sound or disciplined coverage IMHO.

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Sep 27, 2015, 2:17 PM

Hello Mickey,

I am just wondering how many tickets the athletic dept offered Notre Dame this weekend? I am sure they did, but why should they if they are not a full member in the ACC?

It would #### me off if they were given 10,000 tickets to purchase from the Athletic Dept, when they are not even a full member of the conference, of which they are not.

Just some thoughts

Go Tigers....!

B.Miller

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,535
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic