Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Venables on facing Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,999

FB Update: WATCH: Venables on facing Louisville

Sep 15, 2015, 1:20 PM

WATCH: Venables on facing Louisville

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Venables on facing Louisville

Sep 15, 2015, 1:42 PM

Any snuff dipper in here?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Venables on facing Louisville

Sep 15, 2015, 6:16 PM

Grizzly Pouches right here!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prediction..... I think that he as always will

Sep 15, 2015, 2:55 PM

Have he Defense ready and honestly if the guy is running for 11 seconds for his life I don't mind. I watched Louisville games this year just this week since Saturday to see what we are up against......Well to be honest there defense is not what it was last season. It just isn't for whatever reason. Their O-line is shaky....the qb that came in before the half only really did will in there 2 min offense. They have starting wrs out to to injury or suspension so they have very little dept there and they have had trouble with Tempo Offense and covering WR less talented then Clemson and Qb's less talented then Deshawn. I also listened to there radio stations and they really don't respect Clemson cause we didn't beat App state and Wofford by 60-70 like we very easily could have by 100.....
my prediction.....
Louisville comes out fired up night game homes stadium and plays with hard emotion for the first couple of series. the First Series they have schemed so yes don't get upset if they have a first down in the series....Venables, adjust and then its gonna be same story. Watson and company must be able to run the ball down their throats and open up the deep routes....we have yet to do this and just show superiority in power and speed. Elliot don't scold Gallman for that run last week demand that every play from our running backs make people fear you....cause our WRs are just simply sick good. I would be happy not to see Schessler at all except with clips to the sideline signalling in plays.... he's a joke/nightmare ,and a shame that he's the number 2.
Ok,back at it If Louisville win the coin toss Patrino always takes the ball... this could be considered in the same ways as a turnover if you play the clock right. If Clemson forces a punt the first 3 possessions UL not deferring to the second have if we grind out the clock to any points will give ourselves opt to score 10-14 unanswered points.

Long story short like Brent says if they can run the ball they can't throw it he will stop it. If the can Run they will lose. If there Oline is shaky he will expose that and UL will be in trouble early and often.

On offense it is vital that we have excellent first down calls and play in manageable 2nd down so we can take shots and have them on there heals early cause if we do we could win this game in a dominate fashion. When Guy especially young start to press too hard they make big mistakes in stead of playing in a scheme and if behind I think that will be the story.

If Clemson Does what I think expect the game to be close for the first 20 mins and Clemson start Separating in mid 2nd quarter. I think after half UL will have on last push in the first possessions because they are schemed but I think that Clemson Ultimately will have the Ul stands Empty by the time UL is running there 2 min offense in the 4th quarter.

Clemson 38 (3-0) UL 14 (0-3)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,999
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic