Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good ole tnet traditions. You can always rely on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 871

Good ole tnet traditions. You can always rely on

Sep 4, 2015, 8:02 AM

Yesterday the trash talkers were all about carolina putting 40 on scar. Wouldn't even be close.

thr next day, In typical tnet style it wasn't that the trash talkers were wrong it is more Carolina's fault . Scar didn't win, Carolina simply gave it to them.

At least we should all be able to agree that the officiating seemed legit. Never saw what happened on the taunting call, must have been not safe for tv.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

i'm embarrassed for them, they know whom they are...***

Sep 4, 2015, 8:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your passion is inspirational. Bjesus would be proud.***

Sep 4, 2015, 8:08 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

i thought it was the things that needed to be said thread?

Sep 4, 2015, 8:10 AM

did i has the wrong?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Methinks you misinterpreted the sincerity of thy post.***

Sep 4, 2015, 9:11 AM

methinks the misinterpretation is yours.***

Sep 4, 2015, 9:13 AM

I didn't know what would happen in the game...but

Sep 4, 2015, 8:05 AM

one thing I did know is that, during and after, TigerNet would be all about how bad both teams are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, they both did look really chitty. Somebody had to win tho.

Sep 4, 2015, 8:18 AM

Unless we get decimated by injuries, it looks the Nov 28 I have circled on the calendar will be a pleasant day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Be somewhat consoled.

Sep 4, 2015, 9:18 AM [ in reply to I didn't know what would happen in the game...but ]

Both teams tackled better this year than last. Be deconsoled, UNCheat will get better, your boys not so much. I'm lowering my 7-5 prediction to 6-6 .

PS, TGIV, thank goodness for Vandy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

officiating ?

Sep 4, 2015, 8:19 AM

Both offenses were holding on every play. This game NEEDED a Ron Cherry crew.

Anyone thinkng either of those teams looked good last ?I'll say one thing, which team actually has the parts to improve ?

So they called it equally then.***

Sep 4, 2015, 9:10 AM

Re: Good ole tnet traditions. You can always rely on

Sep 4, 2015, 9:04 AM

The real truth is that both teams are bad, UNC lost because of coaching despite better talent... having a back average 10 YPC and USuCk won because of coaching despite a lack of talent... their QB 9-22 100 something yards 1 TD.

Fact: The coots have Cooper, Skai, M. Lewis and that is it. Carson can give them 1 long run a game. They will struggle to average 20 points a game or Spurrier will be the greatest mastermind of all time.

Fact: UNC will be lucky to go to a bowl. Fedora has been made.

Replies: 11
| visibility 871
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic