Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am more convinced than ever
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,279

I am more convinced than ever

Sep 4, 2015, 7:57 AM

The coots are really in trouble this year. To highlight how pathetic their offense truly is, they ran poor old Pharoah Cooper to death. It gave me flashbacks to the way slurrier destroyed Lattimore's career by runining him into the ground. It's safe to say, other than The Citadel, UNCheat may have the worst defense they will face all year and still only won by 4 points. There maybe joy in the coot nation but that joy will soon give way to desperation, I am sure of it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not much joy from the Chickens I know.***

Sep 4, 2015, 7:59 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: I am more convinced than ever

Sep 4, 2015, 8:07 AM

I hope this is the case. Coot fans seem to think they beat a veteran team with quality athletes all over the fields. I believe they will be in a for a rude awakening once they get to Georgia and it all goes downhill from there.

They beat a dumbazz coach and QB that played with

Sep 4, 2015, 8:21 AM

a noose around his neck he would pull on every time they got in the red zone. Reminded me of Tommy ball. Red zone = choke zone. Did anyone see Fedora eat any grass and seem overall disinterested?

can they beat Vandy? Hilltoppers are legit. SEC.***

Sep 4, 2015, 8:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,279
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic