Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't read Sapakoff (Post Courier) if getting PO bothers you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,173

Don't read Sapakoff (Post Courier) if getting PO bothers you

Sep 2, 2015, 7:46 PM

It's an article about Clemsoning to the Nth degree. He's a real sick person.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150902/PC20/150909822/1038

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't read Sapakoff (Post Courier) if getting PO bothers you

Sep 2, 2015, 7:56 PM

I quit reading this hook nose's sh*t decades ago.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: He is about as reliable as Cuz Cornbutt***

Sep 2, 2015, 8:00 PM

Actually, I read it as a back-handed compliment

Sep 2, 2015, 7:59 PM

He's applying a term that made the urban dictionary (thanks Tommy) to recent history:
"Since the Urban Dictionary added “Clemsoning” in 2012 — “The act of delivering an inexplicably disappointing performance, usually within the context of a college football season” — Clemson has gone 32-7."
"Arch-rival South Carolina was guilty of “Clemsoning” four times last season" (the namesake of the term never did that).
And the clincher..."Ohio State is the reigning national champion, but has gone “Clemsoning” more recently than Clemson, losing to Virginia Tech in the 2014 opener. The Buckeyes also lost to Clemson at the Orange Bowl (of all “Clemsoning” places) just 20 months ago."

So while we bristle at the terms, it's being applied to other programs, not us these days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

A true compliment would be to NOT use that term.***

Sep 2, 2015, 8:03 PM

That's why I said back-handed compliment.***

Sep 2, 2015, 8:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Actually, I read it as a back-handed compliment

Sep 2, 2015, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Actually, I read it as a back-handed compliment ]

He is just trying to expand his fan base to 100.The P & C has promised him his first raise.

Gene Sapakoff anagram = "A Gaffe Spoken"

Sep 2, 2015, 8:04 PM

Most. Appropriate. Anagram. Ever.

Re: Gene Sapakoff anagram = "A Gaffe Spoken"

Sep 2, 2015, 8:46 PM

This is absolutely incredible. I wish I could give more recs than 1.

"Sapakoffing":

Sep 2, 2015, 8:18 PM

Def---being as big a DI*K as possible just to elicit a reaction from an insulted fan base.

I don't actually give a rip if he writes a column about the word....good or bad. But using the term 21 times in a rather short piece indicates it was done with only one purpose in mind....what a di*k" !!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is Gene wasting his time writing?

Sep 2, 2015, 8:44 PM

With a face like that, he should be doing some male modeling in Europe or something.

~JKB

I am not offended by the term. People nationally EXPECT

Sep 2, 2015, 10:39 PM

Great things from Clemson, and when we fail to live up to expectations, we are held accountable.

At least people expect us to win. No one expects the coots to win.... Or cares if they dont

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No offense taken. Clemsoning is way back in rear view mirror

Sep 2, 2015, 11:08 PM

I was as pissed as any of our coaches and players after we quit in a handful of games a few yrs ago including the WVA debacle. And you know what, the Clemson squads that beat LSU, Ohio State, SC and Oklahoma deserve tremendous respect. We had a problem. And our teams the past 3 yrs have fixed the problem.

This year is a new team and respect must be earned anew. Now on to Louisville, ND, GaT, FSU, SC & more. Go Tigers!

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,173
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic