Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best Hotel and Parking For Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 823

Best Hotel and Parking For Game

Sep 2, 2015, 2:32 PM

My wife "requires" a hotel room with jacuzzi any time we go somewhere. So what hotel has a whirlpool suite and is close to the stadium that somebody has stayed in and can vouch for? Also, Don't really know much about the campus other than where the major places are such as DV, practice fields, DKS, and how to take the back way to get to perimeter road. Where would the best place to park with no parking pass and without having to pay. Don't mind the walk. Thanks guys.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Which game?...more importantly who do you pull for? matters

Sep 2, 2015, 2:36 PM

on where we tell you to park and stay :).

If you're going to spend the $400 to stay in Clemson, you ought to drop another $100 or so for a good tailgate spot....just my 2 cents worth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of Course

Sep 2, 2015, 9:25 PM

My bad. Clemson fan since birth (even though my parents and wife I'm taking are USC fans. And it will be the WF Game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hello?

Sep 2, 2015, 2:38 PM

Pic of wife in hot tub?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best Hotel and Parking For Game

Sep 2, 2015, 2:54 PM

The corner of Cherry and Perimeter is public parking. And not a bad tailgate spot if you get there early enough.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2015, 9:27 PM

Not a big fan of tailgating since my parents are staunch non-alcohol people (so there's no point). Although I am completely for walking around and eating everybody else's food :).... if you want to tell me your tailgate spot and what you are cooking :)

Sep 2, 2015, 10:06 PM

Tell ya what. You come find everyone from Tnet, and we'll set your parents up with the fellow yesterday who felt like proselytizing on a thread supposed to be about your alcoholic beverage of choice for game day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 823
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic