Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
COOTS AT WORK...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 3,439

COOTS AT WORK...

Sep 2, 2015, 10:48 AM

I swear, you can't help stupid! Here it is, the day before the Gamecocks play their first football game of the year, and a Coot is being ragged by a Tarhole, so he decides to deflect the onslaught by picking on Clemson. I get:

COOT: Hey, did you know Clemson has never beaten North Carolina at basketball in Chapel Hill?
Me: Basketball, is that all you have to talk about today? Yeah,I knew that. Did you know the Tar Heels have a 34-14 record against you Coots in football?

Coot: No, it's an 18-34 record.
Me: No, it's actually a 34-14-4 record, but I didn't count the ties.

Coot: No, it's a 14-34-4 record.
Me: Hey, if you want to say it that way so you're first in something, that's fine. Fact is, the Tarheels, cellar dwellers in the ACC standings, have beaten you twice as many times as you've beaten them.

Tarheel fan: Falls off her chair laughing.
Coot: Shuts up and turns the other way.

It's going to be a great season at work.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pics of tarheel fan or it didn't happen***

Sep 2, 2015, 11:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

This dude has a cool story

Sep 2, 2015, 11:07 AM

about a coot almost every day!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

You reckon he works with

Sep 2, 2015, 11:08 AM

@Confessed Coot?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

not a lot of room in the drive thru window for two

Sep 2, 2015, 11:10 AM

they must be tight...errr close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you really think Classic Tiger

Sep 2, 2015, 11:11 AM [ in reply to You reckon he works with ]

works at McDonalds too!?!?

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Do they work at Dennys or Arbys?

Sep 2, 2015, 11:44 AM [ in reply to You reckon he works with ]

If Dennys, maybe he will have some cool stories about Jim Boeheim too!

Maybe bc he's all in***

Sep 2, 2015, 11:09 AM [ in reply to This dude has a cool story ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe bc he's all in***

Sep 2, 2015, 11:11 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17711228

which juan's catching?

it's important

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

------ link -- let me help you with that

Sep 2, 2015, 11:11 AM

http://www.winsipedia.com/north-carolina/vs/south-carolina

null

Haha

Sep 2, 2015, 11:17 AM

Once again the only category S.Car leads in is Heisman winners (1 to 0).

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

Re: COOTS AT WORK...

Sep 2, 2015, 11:35 AM

I have three Coots that work near me. You know how they are, they can't keep their mouth's shut and every time they open it, S T U P I D just rolls off their tongues. When you have three together like that all the time, you just have to pick which story you want to put out there. It will go on all season long!

GWP, I'd send pigs of the Tarhole, but I don't think you could handle it. She's a Babydoll!

Let's try it and see what happens***

Sep 2, 2015, 11:36 AM

if you'd like, classic could forward them to me first, i'll

Sep 2, 2015, 11:44 AM

give the pigs a juance over to see if it wood be OK for your consumptions; you know, just to be safe.

I think that would work, I'm good with that suggestion***

Sep 2, 2015, 11:53 AM

ok then and thanks, just waiting on classic now...

Sep 2, 2015, 12:01 PM

@ClassicTiger

waiting still.

Anything yet?

Sep 2, 2015, 12:12 PM

How 'bout now?

Is this thing on?

@ClassicTiger

nothing yet and i don't see how it can't be on now that all

Sep 2, 2015, 12:14 PM

the bases have been covered.

just waiting on @ClassicTiger to do you that solid.

go tigers.

Re: Anything yet?

Sep 2, 2015, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Anything yet? ]

OK, here's a picture. Hope you can handle it. Sorry I took so long to get it out. And no, you can't have her name!!!!

Nice job ClassicTiger! How about a

Sep 2, 2015, 10:38 PM

full body shot?

You can do it, we're counting on you!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Nice! What's her name?***

Sep 3, 2015, 7:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Anything yet? ]

Oh #### nah...you don't say some sh*t like that and just

Sep 2, 2015, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: COOTS AT WORK... ]

roll out.

I'm waiting too.

null

not to worry, lbu. classictiger has entered into a binding

Sep 2, 2015, 12:23 PM

agreement to provide the pigs in question.

My shotgun's loaded. How about yours?

Sep 2, 2015, 12:43 PM

-no baptist

null

Keep yer stinkin' shotgun in yer pants***

Sep 2, 2015, 12:44 PM

I eventually learned to ignore them.

Sep 2, 2015, 11:45 AM

I don't buy into that garbage trash talk. Coots know we own them. They're looking for something to drag us down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

TIL people brag about working at McDonald's.

Sep 2, 2015, 12:17 PM

Congrats. Hopefully you can get a promotion from talking down to your fellow coworkers.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember my first beer

Sep 2, 2015, 1:15 PM

Yum beer

Already had a coot frienemy come at me basketball vs Chappell Hill as well...

Sep 2, 2015, 7:08 PM

I reminded him of how many times their b-ball team has ever made any kind of tourney or won any championships in that sport, but their wimmins were really great - because it matters....
Haven't gotten anymore reply in hours ;)

Also they just found their QB leader like yesterday, lol... & he's a veteran player.

Sep 2, 2015, 8:36 PM

OK. I sent you the picture earlier and you ignored me. No more pigs for you!

you were right!

Sep 2, 2015, 8:39 PM

They couldnt handle it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you were right!

Sep 2, 2015, 9:50 PM

They are probably off in another room "handling" it now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2015, 9:38 PM

Just in case any coots forgot last November ....

Replies: 32
| visibility 3,439
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic