Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Bryant: "I own up to my mistake"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

FB Update: Bryant: "I own up to my mistake"

Sep 2, 2015, 8:42 AM

Bryant: "I own up to my mistake"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doing drugs and failing a drug test is a mistake

Sep 2, 2015, 8:46 AM

Failing drug tests 2 through 4 is no longer a mistake. MB needs to get his $#!t together or he will be out of the league soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes it is. It's a mistake in judgement.***

Sep 2, 2015, 8:53 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doing something that jeopardizes your job is a mistake

Sep 2, 2015, 8:57 AM

in judgement. Getting caught the first time is a mistake in judgement. Getting caught the second time....let's call that yet another mistake in judgement. 3rd failed test means HE HAS A PROBLEM. 4th failed test means HE HAS A PROBLEM AND IS DOING NOTHING TO ADDRESS IT.

At test 3 or 4, it's not a mistake in judgment. It's called addiction.

Mistake is the correct term.

Sep 2, 2015, 12:59 PM

Mistake (noun) - An action or judgment that is misguided or wrong. I would say the word Mistake fits fits in this case.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mistake is the correct term.

Sep 2, 2015, 1:02 PM

He made a mistake for the fourth time is the issue here. It was not one mistake but a series in which the assumption can be made that there is a problem. The correct term would be "mistakes"!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

we're not talking maffs where tay forgot to carry the 1

Sep 2, 2015, 1:04 PM

again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he had carried the one

Sep 2, 2015, 1:08 PM

would he have not made the 4th mistake?

i don't think dood ped dirty for the combine, but tay must

Sep 2, 2015, 1:10 PM

have the forgot to carry it after that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReOO3xLCTGI

bad things happen when the juan plays hard to get.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A mistake in judgment that lead to the first failed test

Sep 2, 2015, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Yes it is. It's a mistake in judgement.*** ]

after that it's really a conscious decision to not care about the rules or subsequent drug tests.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It's called a BAD DECISION....not a "mistake".

Sep 2, 2015, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Doing drugs and failing a drug test is a mistake ]

Part of the problem is that some folks do not understand the difference and therefore can never fully own up to it.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mistake(s). At least 4 failed tests.

Sep 2, 2015, 8:46 AM

MB thinks his only mistake was getting suspended. He doesn't seem to think the failed tests X at least 4 were all separate mistakes.

Next one is 10 games. Hope he gets himself in order.

I disagree with everything you just said

Sep 2, 2015, 8:47 AM

;)

lollers, great analyzers of journalism and failed drug tests

Sep 2, 2015, 8:49 AM

post alike.

The funny thing is you all sound like a bunch of idiots

Sep 2, 2015, 9:08 AM

for not pointing out the truth of the matter which is that a man should have the right to smoke some herbs whenever he dang well pleases.

Wake the #### up.

I get a thumbs down from a sports fan that cheers for a team

Sep 2, 2015, 9:12 AM

full of speedy athletic super-freaks that love marijuwanna.

Oh the irony.

But, but, but Louie, the government is

Sep 2, 2015, 9:20 AM [ in reply to The funny thing is you all sound like a bunch of idiots ]

concerned about us and wants to protect us from all the harm it causes. That is why alcohol, cigs, red meat are ille.....wait a second. I am beginning to wonder if there are other reasons. What do I do if I start questioning marijuana laws? I am not supposed to do that. The government must know what is best for us.

I'm still surprised Obama hasn't personally arrested

Sep 2, 2015, 10:19 AM

Roseanne yet.

the mistake was getting caught***

Sep 2, 2015, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Mistake(s). At least 4 failed tests. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

yes, only one way to do that all 4 times...

Sep 2, 2015, 10:17 AM

be stupid.

methinks he did it more than 4 times...

Sep 2, 2015, 11:54 AM

Goodell only caught him four times.

Which leads me to believe that he's done a lot of laughing behind Goodell's back, euphemistically speaking of course.

Funny, he only owned up to it after FOUR failed tests and he

Sep 2, 2015, 8:50 AM

got suspended. Whether you agree with pot legalization (which I do), you are a player in the NFL, you must abide by your employer's rules. The League and the NFLPA got together and negotiated a collective bargaining agreement....as a player (and adult in society) you must abide by the rules.

^^^^^This is a novel concept

Sep 2, 2015, 8:53 AM

I really wish the two bone heads that posted before you had said something similar!

Legalize, decriminalize, and give Tay

Sep 2, 2015, 9:06 AM

his #### 4 games back.

He needs to get his act together

Sep 2, 2015, 9:07 AM

for his own good. But if not for that, at least do it for my fantasy team.

Re: FB Update: Bryant: "I own up to my mistake"

Sep 2, 2015, 9:08 AM

This is one of the major problems with society today. We now call poor choices mistakes. A mistake is putting on a black and blue sock, a poor choice is knowingly breaking a rule or law. It is sad people are raising kids to label poor/bad choices as "mistakes". As an adult, you are free to make your own choices but you are not free from the consequences of said choices (good or bad). We have become a wimpy society.

The wimpification of America!

Sep 2, 2015, 9:59 AM

You sir, are correct. Perhaps the consequences/disciplinary actions don't meet the behavior. If it's his 4th offense, then why hasn't he learned by now NOT to do it, especially if he gets caught every time! Duh!

If it were any other "normal" job, that wouldn't fly.

And, I'm sure he'll make another "mistake" in the future.

Sep 2, 2015, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Bryant: "I own up to my mistake" ]

Agree completely. Mistakes I get. When you knowingly break the law of the land you need to accept the punishment. I have been caught speeding more than a few times. Did I make a mistake? No, I didn't care enough about the possible consequences to NOT do something wrong. Pot is not only against NFL rules it is also what's the word? Oh yeah Illegal in most states. Love the guys ability but this is on HIM. He can say all the right stuff about how he owns up to it, but we will have to see. I hope for his sake he's done.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2015, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Bryant: "I own up to my mistake" ]

Agree completely. Mistakes I get. When you knowingly break the law of the land you need to accept the punishment. I have been caught speeding more than a few times. Did I make a mistake? No, I didn't care enough about the possible consequences to NOT do something wrong. Pot is not only against NFL rules it is also what's the word? Oh yeah Illegal in most states. Love the guys ability but this is on HIM. He can say all the right stuff about how he owns up to it, but we will have to see. I hope for his sake he's done.

Sep 2, 2015, 5:25 PM

To be fair it seems like he didn't have consequences for his first 3 offenses

sounds like the makings of a Chris Rock routine...

Sep 2, 2015, 9:23 AM

what you want a cookie??

ignite axe "people" always want credit for something they supposed ta do.

Own up?

Sep 2, 2015, 9:51 AM

I think he needs to go to rehab to learn what weed does to you and how no matter what the vice is, you are always chasing that high. He should have already high we all would love to experience, running out on the field with thousands screaming...weed cannot provide that. He should have owned up after the first time. I am not saying that weed is bad, just saying if you are going to play in the NFL or hold down a job and there are drug tests involved, refrain. Hope he gets his act together, the Rooney's are no one to fool with.

The foremost weed experts say that the stuff is harmful to

Sep 2, 2015, 11:09 AM

"developing" brains. Most of these guys have proven that their brains have not even come closed to being developed........and that's a fact!

So is alcohol, ciggies, and war

Sep 2, 2015, 12:02 PM

and you can get 2 out of 3 of those at age 18.

Tay is probably 22 or older by now.

i dont feel sorry fir him one bit!

Sep 2, 2015, 3:14 PM

Tay has plenty of untapped potential such as many other pro athletes around the around the world. It really saddens my heart to see any player become so selfish.
When i was in the navy i used to constantly see guys get kicked out for illegal substances and now im wishing sports would do the same. I bet youd have far less convictions.

Sep 2, 2015, 10:27 PM

Until he proves otherwise, he's a loser and an embarrassment to Clemson and himself.

Sep 2, 2015, 10:37 PM

Wonder what other option he had?

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic