Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I need some advice...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1,258

I need some advice...

Sep 2, 2015, 8:38 AM

How do you deal with a boss that is the biggest ### hole on the planet? Talk to his boss? Go to HR???

HELP!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### on his desk***

Sep 2, 2015, 8:39 AM

ROH

Quit. Be sure it is in the middle of a huge project that

Sep 2, 2015, 8:43 AM

you are a key cog in. If you aren't that important, just stop showing up and see how much longer you get paid. Also, #### on his desk.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'd take "go to tigernet" off the list, but cents you've

Sep 2, 2015, 8:44 AM

crossed that bridge, have you talked to your boss? i ask because i did not see it on your list.

*** and the last thing you ever want to do is #### on his/her desk, dna would lead back to you. use the steaming pile your dog left on your new rug the morning in question.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to meet with him one on one

Sep 2, 2015, 8:44 AM

and #### on his desk

Re: I need some advice...

Sep 2, 2015, 8:45 AM

If you decide to go to HR or his superior have the guy in the room....and a witness to the discussion. Don't pull an end run, you cant win like that. You might want to tell HR to arrange a session with him and HR and whatever you do, be prepared and the most important thing, be rehearsed....not sure if you are wage hour or salaried, but wage hours have rights and salaried have profile....good luck

THEN #### HIS WIFE IN THE ###

Sep 2, 2015, 9:00 AM

thank me later.

Get him laid.***

Sep 2, 2015, 8:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you suggesting the OP Cleveland Steam his boss

Sep 2, 2015, 8:49 AM

instead of just taking a #### on his desk?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's suggesting ClemsonSCTiger let his boss in the back door

Sep 2, 2015, 8:49 AM

I think.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you say we have the same boss.. Interesting ....***

Sep 2, 2015, 8:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

have sex with his wife***

Sep 2, 2015, 8:48 AM

Then #### on his desk.***

ask allintiger

he runs things in the real world.

Maybe he can provide some perspective.

When he does, #### on his desk too.

Re: ask allintiger

@AllInTiger Your assistance is needed here sir.

ROH

Slap the Capri Sun out his hand and smack him in the mouff!!

Sep 2, 2015, 8:55 AM

Or, like they said, leave a coil on his desk.

Shiit on his desk then leave to go bang his wife

Sep 2, 2015, 8:57 AM

HTH!

Praying for you!!!

I think you have to ask yourself one question:

Sep 2, 2015, 9:01 AM

What would Milton do?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sep 2, 2015, 9:02 AM

Just sat down and have a heart to heart. Be honest and receptive. Ask him what you can do on your end to make the relationship better and what opportunities you have to improve. Hopefully it is not personal from his point of view. If he gets loud or defensive, when the chance is there, thank him for his time and end the meeting. If the issue continues, go to HR and request a transfer if your company allows that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I need some advice... <-- Document document document

Sep 2, 2015, 9:05 AM

Document everything that they've done improperly and be able to prove your point. If not, its just not going to have any import.
I have been through that mess. Got an official apology and was promoted away from my bad egg.
Still, there is no way it ends totally well... this guy is still in the same place... no chance for advancement after a decade and a half.
My career has gone just fine since.

you could get off TNET and make the DAMM FRIES!!

Sep 2, 2015, 9:08 AM

Sep 2, 2015, 9:15 AM

I'm seeing the most popular vote is Sheet on his desk. Of course you could do the Famous Jamies and **** his wife right in the *****.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Accuse him of rape***

Sep 2, 2015, 9:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I snorted.***

Sep 2, 2015, 9:39 AM

Sep 2, 2015, 10:56 AM

Most disagree with my approach or just don't have the cajones to do it, but I am a direct, take no crap and talk to you to your face about whatever it is bothering me kind of person. It has caused a few headaches along the way and I myself have had to go to HR a few times for things I've said for calling somebody out on their bull. But, I have worked at my job for almost 12 years now and people know how I am and they don't pull the same junk they use to. I get along with everybody great, I just don't play games and I'm not gonna be lied to or talked down to. And also it's helped me out too, cause straight up honest people really appreciate it and know I'm gonna be honest when they ask for my opinion. But if your coming on T-net and asking what to do then your probably not that kind of person.

take the bulbs from his taillights and

Sep 2, 2015, 11:01 AM

leave a couple blunts in his car, partially smoked, under the floor mats.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: take the bulbs from his taillights and

Sep 2, 2015, 1:47 PM

Are you condoning waste something. That wouldn't be correct. Didn't your momma teach you never to waste anything, even for a good cause. i.e. Mom: There are starving children in China you need to eat your food. Me: well give it to them then. After my ### beating and being sent to the room. Something happened to the food.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2015, 1:57 PM

Just got though this, @ patienc is the key. My department supervisor was really bad, lots of turnover as a result.Been on a job I love for over 10 years now. Actually excepted another job just to get away from him but turned it down last minute. I decided to stay and wait for the company to figure it out. Last week they moved, my old boss who I really like took over yesterday, Patience.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1,258
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic