Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
for those that enjoy reading through this sort of thang...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 2,136

for those that enjoy reading through this sort of thang...

Sep 1, 2015, 7:25 AM

Wofford Terriers vs Clemson Tigers Preview

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good intell.

Sep 1, 2015, 7:31 AM

I didn't know they ran a 3-4 defense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: for those that enjoy reading through this sort of thang...

Sep 1, 2015, 7:37 AM

not enough pictures for me to understand. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2015, 8:15 AM

I was thinking same thing, it's over my head without the pics to help out;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thankfully posted on tnet so I can rely on it instead of some

Sep 1, 2015, 7:47 AM

Ones double secret source.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Have you faxed this to Dabo?

Sep 1, 2015, 8:12 AM

Seems like this is some information our coaches need to know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dabo & Co. Are not to be disturbed while they

Sep 1, 2015, 8:40 AM

prepare for Louisville.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^ This better not jinx us.***

Sep 1, 2015, 8:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

They better not be focusing on Louisville right now

Sep 1, 2015, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Dabo & Co. Are not to be disturbed while they ]

with Wyoming on the immediate horizon and all. Dabo better be implementing our system for that gane.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

for 8 years, $3mil+ per & a HUGH buyout, i hope there's

Sep 1, 2015, 9:27 AM

some accountability?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We better fax D-Rad today, before it's too late***

Sep 1, 2015, 9:34 AM

this is the risk clemson runs when they support women's sports

Sep 1, 2015, 9:36 AM

like men's soccer & rowing.

Easy there, you mess with rowing, that's when I toe the line

Sep 1, 2015, 9:51 AM

because that's just wong

that's tragic...

Sep 1, 2015, 9:56 AM

all that purple.

Clemson-Wofford Record Alltime

Sep 1, 2015, 8:21 AM

Clemson leads 11-3 overall
Clemson leads 7-0 at Clemson

The last time Wofford won was in 1933

Hartins and LigHtBuLb were there--

Sep 1, 2015, 8:32 AM

Think they were covering the game for print media

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They sent scout reports via telegraph

Sep 1, 2015, 9:43 AM

And still do via dial-up internet service.

Sep 1, 2015, 8:21 AM

One of our strengths this year is suppose to be our secondary. With Wofford only having one WR, I guess we will have to have 6 LBs in this game:)

Sep 1, 2015, 9:33 AM

A LITTLE MORE PASSING

In 2012, Wofford ran 854 total plays. Of those plays, 766 were rushing and 88 were pass attempts
(89.7% rush offense). In the 2013 season, the Terriers ran 784 plays, 647 of which were runs and
137 pass attempts. The rush offense was down to 82.5%, or conversely the passing offense was
up seven percent. In 2014, of the 688 total plays, 575 were runs and 113 have been passes for a
83.6% rush offense.

LESS PASSING, MORE WINS

Since the start of the 2010 season, the Terriers have been most successful when they throw the
ball ten times or less in a game. With ten or fewer attempts, Wofford is 26-13 overall. With eleven
or more passes per game, Wofford is 12-9 overall.

i hope kearse & tj don't get lonely back there[or anxious]...

I figured you were posting updated bored rools

Sep 1, 2015, 9:42 AM

on behalf of the big wigs or something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

a drop down menu wood be nice so i cood pick & choose

Sep 1, 2015, 9:45 AM

which juans i'd break on any given day.

k bye***

Sep 1, 2015, 9:49 AM

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Sep 1, 2015, 9:46 AM

MauldinT
Historian [3282]
Joined 1 year ago
TigerPulse: 100%

Sep 1, 2015, 7:08 PM

Ummm, 295, 310, 300, 290.....those are some big ole corn-fed linemen they've got there. Didn't realize Wofford had such big players. This will be good practice for our young OL and young DL.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 23
| visibility 2,136
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic