Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Am I allowed to say this?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,174

Am I allowed to say this?

Aug 31, 2015, 3:41 PM

I am so fired that football season is about here. That said, I am super fired up about the Coot game Thursday night. I know that sounds terrible, but I am fired up to pull for UNC this one time. I am thrilled that there is a game Thursday that I actually care about. I didn't realize that USCjr was a only a 2.5 favorite. This game could be a close one. Hope UNC blows them out. It all starts Thursday. Good stuff! Do all you guys get pretty fired up to pull against the Coots as well when they play or would you rather not even watch?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TARHOLES!!

Aug 31, 2015, 3:43 PM

(Now, to go cleanse my fingers for typing that!)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

That was funny. I literally did laugh out loud. Nice**

Aug 31, 2015, 3:45 PM

nm

Bet that made your fingers feel like you dipped them in acid

Sep 1, 2015, 9:41 AM [ in reply to GO TARHOLES!! ]

and your mouth taste like vinegar.....and not the good vinegar with peppers and stuff in it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

This is America...

Aug 31, 2015, 3:45 PM

You can still say whatever you want for the time being.

I'm voting for Rand Paul so things will stay that way. #StandWithRand

Re: YOU LOST YOUR JOB??!!??***

Aug 31, 2015, 3:47 PM

Re: Super fired***

Aug 31, 2015, 3:49 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I probably won't rush straight to the bar

Aug 31, 2015, 3:47 PM

after work on Thursday, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the score. I have a strong disdain for both of those teams so it's really no big "win" either way for me.

It will be nice seeing the last glimmer of hope fade away from the eyes of S.Car's deluded younger fans, however, when the last few seconds of the first half wind down and their beloved game roosters are down by 35+.

Come to think about it, I think I may have to rush straight to the bar when work is over after all!

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

Re: Am I allowed to say this?

Aug 31, 2015, 3:50 PM

Sorry to hear that. I know a friend who is looking for some help. Tmale me your resume

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

So much against coots that I probably will not watch. It is

Aug 31, 2015, 4:01 PM

not healthy to be that negative about something or someone. I started not watching them last year, and the results were pretty good. I tape and either watch or erase based on the outcome. I really doubt anyone dislikes them more than me. I try to put all focus on our Tigers, and concern myself about the coots in late November. Each week of the season, the GRAND SLAM is a Tiger win and a coot loss. I hope we get 12 of them during this season!

hey, i'm leaving work early thursday, so i can watch.

Aug 31, 2015, 4:03 PM

i don't know if they can do it, but
go tarheels!!

Aug 31, 2015, 4:04 PM

I am ready to watch the coots lose. Also, the line started at -3.5 coots and is now at -2 today. So the betting is pushing it more towards UNC. May be even by Thurs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2015, 9:59 AM

I'm fired up for college football in general, and on top of that even more so for the fact the coots might lose to somebody outside the sec to start the season off.

Sep 1, 2015, 10:21 AM

I cannot stand the UNCheats, however anybody who can beat USCe and the OBC is worth encouraging at least for the moment! The sooner Spurrier is put out to golf pasture and USuck hires another "over the hill" coach the better!

Go Tarholes!

Sep 1, 2015, 12:44 PM

In case you want to engage in logic instead of rival hatred ... it's much better for our strength of schedule and thus for our chances to make the playoffs if the Coots win and we then beat the Coots.

There is very high entertainment value in the possibilities

Sep 1, 2015, 12:55 PM

of Thursday, in the form of a Coot meltdown. It will be worth it to watch and see. The aftermath will be a mushroom cloud of depression rising from our capital city, long lines at Wal-M returns, worse than the 70's gas crisis, all the prognosticators who predicted "nine and three" stepping to the ledge or going into hiding, the visor flying, the failed mirage of a season flashing in front of all Coot-sayers all in one night, the sheer imploding collective, fragile conscience of the Coot masses congealing into something worse than a Wes Craven (RIP) horror flick, the excuse making, the "OBC is too old" scathing headlines, the calls for fixes of all the sputtering elements of the offense and the defense, and I arrest my case here. The wonderment we can all enjoy at witness all this is too much to resist.

Yes you can, and further

Sep 1, 2015, 7:26 PM

I'm pulling for the ACC. Really tired of the 'weak conference' handle on us. I'm pulling for

Unc vs usuc
Va. vs UCLA
Luis. vs Auburn
Va. Tech vs OSU

I'd love nothing better than for the ACC to open up the season with an arse-whooping on every other conference out there.

If that happens, the feces will really hit the rotor among sportswriters!

Stick it ESPN...I'm looking at you!!!!

Go Tigers!

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,174
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic