Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Confessed Coot, do you think USuCk will actually
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 2,818

Deer Confessed Coot, do you think USuCk will actually

Aug 31, 2015, 12:24 PM

lose by 30 this week, or will it be more of a blowout?

TIA out loud

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Deer Confessed Coot, do you think USuCk will actually

Aug 31, 2015, 12:29 PM

They have a Heisman type QB behind a great O-line. The same QB that all the coots hyped up earlier and it took him until a week ago to separate himself from the rest of the crowd. Looks to me they may even outscore the tarcheaters. Ok I almost spit my coffee out my nose typing that. Go Tigers and for Thursday only go tarcheaters.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2015, 12:32 PM

I'm going with more of a blowout.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Hey Dave

Aug 31, 2015, 12:33 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1474641

Signed,

Confessed Coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

question

Aug 31, 2015, 12:39 PM

Does that mean he could care less or couldn't care less?

Yes******

Aug 31, 2015, 12:41 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Mr. Kotter! Mr. Kotter! Mr. Kotter!

Aug 31, 2015, 12:43 PM [ in reply to question ]

I know what the answer should be.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Is that you

Aug 31, 2015, 12:47 PM

Whorshack?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You could care less.***

Aug 31, 2015, 12:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sorry but had to give you a TD for that grammatical error***

Aug 31, 2015, 12:57 PM

Meh ... still have a TP=100%

Aug 31, 2015, 1:01 PM

:)

TD for bragging about pulse rate***

Aug 31, 2015, 2:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Meh ...***

Aug 31, 2015, 2:40 PM

Aug 31, 2015, 12:38 PM

photo B4595730-DDB8-466C-83D4-78CD736F9DD6_zpszyw9gwpl.gif

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

So...

Aug 31, 2015, 12:44 PM

more of a blowout then?

Re: So...

Aug 31, 2015, 12:48 PM

I already have my post typed out for after the game.

Aug 31, 2015, 12:49 PM [ in reply to So... ]

I'm that confident.

who's pruf reading for you

Aug 31, 2015, 12:51 PM

coot?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear the Clown may not be playing this week ...

Aug 31, 2015, 12:53 PM

menstrual cramps or something. Perhaps he could help.

doods some kinda poet lariat or sumthin rite?***

Aug 31, 2015, 12:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of his best works ...

Aug 31, 2015, 1:11 PM

I have a post game tat you could get

Aug 31, 2015, 12:52 PM [ in reply to I already have my post typed out for after the game. ]

Since you're that confident, might as well go ahead and

Aug 31, 2015, 12:57 PM [ in reply to I already have my post typed out for after the game. ]

post it. That way we can all go back to the post, give it a TU and admit that you were right all along. Go ahead, I'm waiting...

ok here it is....

GWP Sucks, and apparently the coots don't!

Whattya think?

shorter than expected

but isn't that you all over?

Noted and bookmarked...

Aug 31, 2015, 1:02 PM [ in reply to ok here it is.... ]

when you go see my uncle to get my winning, tell em I said

Aug 31, 2015, 1:08 PM

Duh huh, he'll know what you mean.

photo 9D1FC084-D158-4678-BBF7-62B0EB84AAA8_zpsjclx8jvs.jpg

meh

Aug 31, 2015, 1:04 PM [ in reply to ok here it is.... ]

2/10 lacks in creativity!

Re: ok here it is....

Aug 31, 2015, 1:07 PM [ in reply to ok here it is.... ]

It doesn't exude confidence to me, CC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't worry, Mrs Tiger; I'm really confident

Aug 31, 2015, 1:09 PM

GWP sucks.

Why don't you C&P your fgf post for her here?

Aug 31, 2015, 1:11 PM

Mr Confidence

Great idea.

Aug 31, 2015, 1:16 PM

I'm on the edge of my seat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pics or it didn't happen***

Aug 31, 2015, 1:16 PM

I have shown you tremendous respect and even tried to type

Aug 31, 2015, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Great idea. ]

The goodest I can for you.

But tread lightly, I am a coot.

Well that's almost as good as being on the edge of glory;

Aug 31, 2015, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Great idea. ]

too bad FSU's in your division.

Or rather, too bad you're in FSU's conference.

Message was edited by: Louie Le Lip®

Uhh... did you just quote

Aug 31, 2015, 1:38 PM

Lady Gaga?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm more interested in quotes by The Edge.

Aug 31, 2015, 1:39 PM

What about this one?

Aug 31, 2015, 1:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re

Aug 31, 2015, 1:55 PM

There gwp goes again asking for pics. I can't believe

Aug 31, 2015, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Great idea. ]

we're still waiting.

Go Tigers!

null

You're late!!!

Aug 31, 2015, 1:55 PM

sheesh

Never late...just in and out....constantly.

Aug 31, 2015, 2:23 PM

hth

null

Prolly @ Starbuck's blogging on FGF

Aug 31, 2015, 12:39 PM

Or either out shopping for a new Bama shirt.

I think it's probably gonna be Auburn this season.

Aug 31, 2015, 1:00 PM

I can't wait until they have to wear Vols washed out Orange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer Confessed Coot, do you think USuCk will actually***

Aug 31, 2015, 1:09 PM

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

HE'S ALIVE!

Aug 31, 2015, 1:12 PM

Germans

Aug 31, 2015, 1:18 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17687601

i will let this go

Aug 31, 2015, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Confessed Coot, do you think USuCk will actually*** ]

Since you aren't deaded.

Bro, where ya been??

Aug 31, 2015, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Confessed Coot, do you think USuCk will actually*** ]

We need a gif of Crump when you get a minute.

Too late, give him another 6 months***

Aug 31, 2015, 2:39 PM

Hopefully this will be part of confessed coot's pre game

Aug 31, 2015, 1:21 PM

ritual Thursday night.

Message was not edited by: Francis Marion®

that is a pretty small jar you have there FM

Aug 31, 2015, 1:23 PM

I should have figured as much.

No he just has big fingers...

Aug 31, 2015, 1:25 PM

umm, uhh, or so I've herd

Replies: 52
| visibility 2,818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic