Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's a message for the coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,962

Here's a message for the coots

Aug 30, 2015, 2:59 PM

66-42-4. Largest win margin in the series (51-0). Most points scored in the series (63-17 IN YOUR HOUSE LOL. Lou Holtz GOAT). WAY more conference titles, only team in the state with a national title, only team in the state with a BCS bowl win. More AA's, more all time wins, more draft picks, more bowl games and wins. Hell, the only thing you have is a George Rogers Heisman, and he NEVER SCORED ON CLEMSON.

Hope you got your gloating in during your little win streak (we had a 7 game streak, by the way) because not only do you not have that anymore, but you also can't say a word about history. You've got nothing to stand on. Your team fails in the past, fails in the present, and will continue to fail in the future while Clemson keeps climbing.

Now spot the #### ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Few G&T's watching golf this fine afternoon?***

Aug 30, 2015, 3:01 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

I prefer whisky.***

Aug 30, 2015, 3:03 PM

Re: Here's a message for the coots

Aug 30, 2015, 3:16 PM

:)

wood read again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have Heisman, the coach the trophy was named after***

Aug 30, 2015, 3:27 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and a street named Heisman St in honor of the afformentioned

Aug 30, 2015, 3:38 PM

instead of a street named after a convicted drug addict.

Actually having Heisman coach at Clemson is a much bigger

Aug 30, 2015, 7:21 PM

honor than having a player win a trophy named after him.

Aug 30, 2015, 4:11 PM

I like this guy!!!

Go Tigers

Aug 30, 2015, 4:11 PM

I like this guy!!!

Go Tigers

Aug 30, 2015, 4:20 PM

They love to bring up WV, but that's no where near as back as winning just 1 game in 2 whole seasons. They lost to some bad teams during that stretch and it wasn't too long ago.

Aug 30, 2015, 5:14 PM

They can bring up the WV game all they want but , the dumb a$$es don't realize they got beat by more point in the sec title game than we did by WV.....

Aug 30, 2015, 9:51 PM

Living in NE Cola I have to listen to USCe fans "talk" about their supposed history. There is a singular reason behind why they especially discuss or dwell on the Tigers. Other than "black magic" 1984 and the Spurrier success they have absolutely no sustained history of success under their many coaching legends from the modern era. Their overall program record was a losing one prior to the OBC; they fell into an ACC championship in 1969 and despite Carlen, Morrison and Holtz still manage to come close to multiple decades of at least winning records. Clemson maintained a largely successful program even with the dismissal of Coach Ford! I wonder what lies ahead for USuck when Spurrier goes out to golf pasture? Certainly their future doesn't look bright with the likes of UGa., UF; UT; Missouri and Texas A&M along with the rotating Western div. foes on schedule.

Last but certainly not least Clemson is building a program with a solid foundation starting with a rich tradition of success. It will be most interesting to compare programs in the coming decade.

Go Tigers!

Aug 30, 2015, 10:51 PM

From previous post I have a minor correction. Despite Carlen, Morrison and Holtz the chicks could not manage a multiple decades long period of winning. Clemson went from 1977 to 1997 with winning records each season and continue a successful record overall through the past fifteen years. Spurrier is about to experience another difficult campaign based upon his largely "unknown" team! It is never good to have as many questions as the ##### seem to acknowledge.

Go Tigers!

They also don't like the fact that we are ranked 20th....

Aug 30, 2015, 8:07 PM

all-time and the tip the scale at 61st.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,962
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic