Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All the Negatives About the 2015 Tigers Lead Me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,193

All the Negatives About the 2015 Tigers Lead Me

Aug 30, 2015, 11:39 AM

to suggest that we start recruiting 2's and 3's with an occasional 4! What the heck are all the naysayers talking about? This team is loaded with talent and yes they need some playing time but that will come early. Some on here seem to forget that OTHER teams also have weaknesses and in some cases. far greater than ours. For example, who will we play that has a receiving group even close to ours in capabilities and yes--experience?
If we stumble it will be one game assuming DW plays.

Go Tigers and please help the fans to see through a lot of this negative bs on Tiger net.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All the Negatives About the 2015 Tigers Lead Me

Aug 30, 2015, 12:30 PM

I agree and would add that the makeup of the team tends to permit the growth of the team as a unit. Not a lot of significant seniority. Lots of talent, but only one apparent superstar on each side of the ball. This is a perfect storm for creating a team which holds the possibility of setting a tone which could last for a long time.

Orrrrr.....it could be perfect.

Aug 30, 2015, 1:17 PM

Let them nay say. Let them talk about losses on the D and Morris at SMU. Let them help lull our opponents into complacency. Then BOOM! Reality shoves the ball right down their throats!

We know what we have, Dabo knows what we have. So yeah, let 'em nay say....I hope they get louder and louder. I like what's going to happen. :)

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All the Negatives About the 2015 Tigers Lead Me

Aug 30, 2015, 1:35 PM

Negatives? Let's reflect back to 2011 as an example, all of those "young and inexperienced" ended up winning an ACC title. Fast forward to 2015, add in very high talented true freshmen with all the returnees, coaches have been there done that with this type of talent and knew then how to get it done then. All I can see is this program not missing a beat and building a Champion. I don't want to speculate a natty just yet but if this year's going to reflect on years past, we as fans will reap the benefit come Jan 1. I'm optimistic as ever but don't be surprised if another 9 10 win season is upon us. Can not wait till Saturday to see if these Tigers are ready to take the next step to greatness.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,193
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic